Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Can i ask when you last ordered from him? I placed an order from him a month ago and he is telling me that he has been unable to get Zydus from his supplier and he is not sure when it will be available (btw, he has offered me other brands and a refund). I have decided to wait a few more weeks

i ordered back in February, may be situation is different now :roll_eyes:

I ordered mine in July from Jagdish. There was still supply at that time. My contacts in India said that Zydus was very hard to find as they checked the local pharmacies for me and they were all sold out. I think it’s time to move on to Biocon Rapacan. Were there any issues with these?

1 Like

Quick update on this. I received the BGPharma order without any import charges and the product is legitimate Pfizer Rapamune with an 18 month shelf life. Looks like they’ll be getting more of my business!

3 Likes

Where did you find the lab results?

I think he might be talking about this lab report, but perhaps he did his own? Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

Looks like I will be getting Biocon after finding Zydus in short supply. Now not sure if I should be concerned or not. Are there already users here taking Biocon regularly?

It says $37.60 for 10 mg. That’s not cheap

$3.76/mg versus $5.95/mg at inhousepharma.vu

Its a pretty good price for the name brand product (rapamune) from Pfizer. The US price is around $15 per mg.

1 Like

Yeah I guess I’ve never used the actual product. I didn’t realize until I checked the bottle it’s called generic rapamune. When I first started out I got it from canadian pharmacy and they sent me Rapacon. Then I started using my GoodRx at WalMart and was getting what I thought was Rapamune, but which was probably something like Zydus.

I got a blood test and sent it to Life Extension and the level two hours after 4mg+GFJ was 37.6. So it must work.

1 Like

I am surprised how quickly shipments from India are arriving.
An order to Jagdish Nikose on Sept 4, was shipped on Sept 6 and arrived at my door today Sept 15.
There seems to be a speed-up at U.S. customs as that is where most of the delays on my previous orders occurred. My first order spent two weeks in customs.

FWIW: I canceled an order for Zydus rather than wait because my stock of rapamycin was starting to run low and I didn’t receive any info as to when Zydus would be available again.

I originally ordered 144 Zydus, 1 mg tablets, and I received 240 Rapacan tablets for the same price. Most of these will go into my freezer.

The manufacturing date was May 2022 and the use-by date was April 24.

I received 240 Rapacan tablets for $192 + $36 shipping.

4 Likes

Don’t see how to private message you on this forum desertshores but could you provide the contact info for Jagdish? Would like to put together an order.

Thanks.

See the above vendors - at the top of this thread.

1 Like

I ordered through Jagdish and everything went as smooth as could be expected. The only problems were due to customs issues with my country. He worked with me through them though. I would buy from him again. Especially now all the kinks have been worked out.

Just ask Jadish for a quote for how many rapamycin tablets you want.
Example:
Jagdish Nikose rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Nikose:
Are you able to supply (whatever it is you want)?
If so, please quote to me the price of (100, etc, blah blah tablets)
Thank you,
(For faster response include your name and address)

He will supply you with an invoice and banking information.
You will have to deposit money in his account and it will have to clear before he will ship your goods. This usually takes 2 - 4 business days.
You will have to use your bank to make an ACH transfer, or you can use Swift, but lately, they will only transfer Euros to his account, which is okay, but will take longer and cost more.
Someone said you can use a Bank of America credit card to transfer funds directly to his banking account. I don’t use B of A so I don’t really know.

3 Likes

I have a small stash of Rapacon now, should that be thrown in the freezer? I hadn’t heard this. I guess it is a protein and could degrade over time even though it’s kept dry.

Where did you get this idea?

I don’t think its really necessary to store tablets in a freezer, but I guess as long as they are in a waterproof/moisture proof container or bag, its probably not a bad thing…

Rapamune Tablets should be stored at 20°C to 25°C [USP Controlled Room Temperature] (68°F to 77°F). Use cartons to protect blister cards and strips from light. Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.

Source: https://www.pfizermedicalinformation.com/en-us/rapamune/storage-handling

Zydus sirolimus, storage conditions:

Storage: Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Use cartons to protect blister cards and strips from light. Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.

Source: DailyMed - SIROLIMUS tablet, film coated

And the Biocon Rapacan product insert states:

Storage: Store protected from moisture at a temperature not exceeding 30 C

Source: https://www.biocon.com/docs/domestic-market-pi/nephro/RAPACAN%20PI.pdf

1 Like

Thanks for that. I took my pills out of the freezer and put them in the fridge. A lot less moisture there! Seems moisture is worse than temperature.

1 Like

Maybe it doesn’t matter that much in pill form, but I came across this from a supplier:
“- Rapamycin is provided as a solid and shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20 °C. Solid product is stable for 1 year at -20 °C.”

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/deepweb/assets/sigmaaldrich/product/documents/289/717/r0395pis.pdf

1 Like