Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I appreciate your loyalty to Anil’s and Jagdish’s and your satisfaction with their prices and service. However, it’s essential to recognize that price isn’t the only factor to consider when purchasing medication.

Oddway International offers benefits such as superior product quality, competitive prices on the basis of order quantity, more reliable sourcing, or exceptional customer service. Investing a bit more in medication from Oddway International might provide added peace of mind, knowing that you’re receiving top-notch products and support.

Yes - it seems that Oddway is more of a real business. While in theory, all the medications are the “same” because they are coming from the same manufacturers (pharmaceutical companies), there obviously is a difference in how they might be stored, etc. with a real company, vs. “in the spare bedroom with the other home supplies that the person might have” for many of the smaller vendors. People have commented that some of their shipments smell like perfume, or other products. And, given the high temperatures in India during the summer, and lack of air conditioning, the storage may have an impact on longevity and potency of the drug. If you look at the actual locations of many of the businesses (using Google maps/street view), you can see many of them are just apartments. See my post here: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2) - #118 by RapAdmin

So yes, many people value other things than just the rock bottom price, just as you probably don’t always eat restaurant meals at McDonalds, and do all your shopping at Walmart.

1 Like

Absolutely, totally agree! You bring up a crucial point. While price is undoubtedly a significant factor in purchasing medication, there are other critical considerations, such as the reliability and legitimacy of the supplier.

Just as we consider factors beyond price when choosing restaurants or stores, it’s essential to prioritize reliability, quality, and safety when purchasing medication. While saving money is important, it shouldn’t come at the expense of compromising on these critical factors.

The meds I got from those two suppliers were in excellent condition and always packaged in original packaging. I would say the quality was at par with any pharmaceutical company here in USA. Since this has been the case for all my shipments i simply can’t justify paying more for getting the same. So, until I run into some quality issue with forementioned suppliers I’m not going to change anytime soon. Your point is valid if I did not already have an experience with these guys. My theory is that if something is working don’t change it. If it works for you that is great keep doing it. In my case I bought probably $1500 worth of product, and simply can’t come up with a reason to say that ah maybe I should have paid $500 more . To each their own.

2 Likes

Has anyone ordered from Synko Healthcare Private Limited? They are a vendor on India Mart which sells Secukinumab (Cosentyx) Powder. Their price is listed as ₹ 13,005/ Pack, ie, 1 vial. I tried other Indian pharmacies on the trusted list, but the only one selling Cosentyx is GNH, and they require a prescription.

I haven’t - but check in the spreadsheet I posted in this thread: Rapamycin etc., Purchase Price Comparison Spreadsheet, and Issues Discussion

I had gotten quotes on Secukinumab from a number of different vendors that have been recommended in our forums and used successfully, so check those vendors out.

Current Prices from Jagdish today (
rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com):

It seems that Biocon has been renamed Eris? Or is this a different product?

1-Siromus 1mg Tablet ; Sirolimus (1mg) ; ZYDUS = 8 USD for 6 Tablets.

2-Rapacan 1mg Tablet ; Sirolimus (1mg) ; Eris = 6.5 USD for 10 Tablets.

3- Jardiance 10mg Tablet; Empagliflozin (10mg) = 7.2 USD for 10 tablets

4- Jardiance 25mg Tablet;Empagliflozin (25mg), Boehringer = 8.8 USD for 10 tablets.

5- Brillo EZ 180mg/10mg Tablet , Bempedoic acid (180mg) + Ezetimibe (10mg) = 5 USD For 10 Tablets.

6- Dapavel 10mg Tablet , Dapagliflozin (10mg) , Intas = 2 USD For 10 tablets

4 Likes

I’m sold on Oddway, based upon recent posts. Ten or 20$ more would be worth it to avoid a hassle.

I’m thinking of ordering 150 1mg either Zydus or Biocon.

A few questions: From Oddway website: “Express Mail Service (EMS) / USPS / DHL / FedEX / TNT / UPS / Aramex” I’ve read here to NOT use DHL or FedX unless there is a prescription, so what shipping method is best. I’m not in a rush.

Oddway’s website states: "“For Patients - A valid medical practitioner’s Script / prescription is required when you are ordering prescription medicines for personal use or for a friend or relative from our company.” Do I really need to have a prescription? My PCP is sort of a dick, he wouldn’t even prescribe a HOMA-IR test. If I really do need a script, any suggestions as to who to turn to in USA? I can’t see any issues or contraindications that would cause a problem w/ rapamycin.

Last question: Everyone seems to use the phone, I’d prefer email, and avoid chat apps, I just don’t trust them, ok, I’m old school…

Any suggestions for a newb?

Thanks

Email is fine with Oddway. They respond to emails. You want to have it delivered Speedpost EMS. I’ve never had a prescription - I don’t think they actually require it, but they may have changed their policy - check with them, and post their response please.

2 Likes

Yes, EMS has the highest success rate and least hassle. No need for prescriptions with EMS.

1 Like

I shall do that. Thanks

I agree. I want a no-hassle experience. No phone calls, no WhatsApp, etc.
My procedure with Jagdish Nikose:

1. I email Jagdish with a request for what I want.
    “Please quote the price for 120 Zydus, 1mg tablets”

2. Jagdish responds with a PDF invoice for the price including shipping by EMS and a JPG image with his banking details.

3. I go to Wise and make the transaction using Jagdish’s banking details.
    Wise withdraws the invoice amount from my checking account.

4. When Jagdish receives the deposit from Wise into his bank account (2-4 days) he responds with a JPG image of the package he is sending along with a EMS tracking number.

I find this hassle-free. The only slight hassle that I encountered was setting up the initial Wise transaction. Once I got the hang of using Wise there have been no problems. The usual complete transaction time including quote to delivery to the Southwest U.S., is approximately 3 weeks.

I have used other vendors for some products that Jagdish can’t supply. IMO: Jagdish Nikose is more hassle-free and reliable.

5 Likes

Here’s the response. He did not answer: do I need a prescription, Ok.

The thread talks abou cost in India as $0.50 to $1.50, perhaps that needs to be changed since he’s charging $1.80?

Bank transfer cost me $40…ouch, perhaps it’s time for me to learn how to use BTC.

Thank you for contacting Oddway International

We ship medicine to USA on a regular basis through EMS Speed Post. USPS, DHL & Fedex needs lots of paper work from patients so we don’t use them for USA

Kindly find the details below:
Brand Name : Rapacan Tablets
Composition : Sirolimus 1mg
Manufactured by : Biocon Limited
Form : Tablet
Packing : Strip of 10 Tablets

Price : USD 18 per strip of 10 tablets
Minimum Order Qty : 10 strips

Price : USD 14 per strip of 10 tablets
Minimum Order Qty : 20 strips

Shipping charges : USD 30

Payment options : Bank Transfer / Telegraphic Transfer / Bitcoin / Ethereum

Delivery Partners : DHL / FedEx / Aramex / Speed Post (EMS)

Standard Delivery Time : 8-10 Working days

For more details please feel free to contact us

Thanks & Regards,
Meenakshi (Sales Manager)

Sincerely,
Oddway International
4216/20, Ground Floor, 1 Ansari Road
Daryaganj New Delhi - India
Email: sales@oddwayinternational.com
Mobile: +91 9873336444

1 Like

Desertshores: Would you please either post what I’d need to connect w/ Jagdish, or PM me?

Jagdish sounds slick and reliable.

Jagdish Nikose
Because of the time difference, it may take him up to 24 hrs to respond.

This is the email address to contact him:
rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

3 Likes

Thanks for Jagdish’s email addy, I’ll write him.

Cured your Aks? As in, spots now neither discolored or discernable by touch? That’s nice to hear as I’ve had 4 turn into BCC as one into a squamous cell carcinoma (I did catch that one when it was less than 5mm. I was a landscaper when I was 18 and proud of my tan… but Irishmen should never have tans and now I pay the price.

I did take care of most of the AK’s on my face w/ Levulan + IPL. Afterwards I drove from NH to MA using some sunblock, shades and a hoodie and OMG… it fried my face. The good news is when I recovered it took 20 years off my skin and removed pretty much all the AK’s on my face.

Some years back, one of the Boston schools had done research on why seborrheic keratoses never turned into cancer. During one trial they coincidentally found that all the SK’s literally disappeared over some weeks. From what I remember the substance was not patentable and so no more was done on it. I wish I had kept better notes on that.

The reduced joint pain is neat. I have bilateral severe 1st CMC (thumb) arthritis and don’t want to do surgery because the recovery time is over 6 months before I could use my hands and I need them for my work. Maybe rapa would help there, and perhaps forestall the need for my R side hip replacement.

So, what’s the verdict for the skeptic part of you, should you care to say, after 1-2 years…
Care to make any suggestions where I should start? I was thinking 1mg each week x 2 weeks, then 2mg…and so on up to 5 or 6mg each week.

What mgs caused diarrhea?

Thanks again,
Steve

Being young at the time of no products with an advertised SPF factor, I was severely overexposed to sunlight. I was also exposed to various forms of atomic radiation at the Nevada Test Site back in the 60s and '70s caused by inadvertent leakages from underground tests.
This caused me to develop chronic actinic keratosis. For decades I have been treated by dermatologists for actinic keratoses. Also, I had 3 basal cell and 1 squamous cell carcinoma removed.

Unlike most others in the forum, I started on a weekly dose of 10mg of grapefruit juice weekly. (high dose ala Dr. Blagosklonny’s theory that more is better, especially for older people)
I had only a few actinic keratoses at the time and they completely disappeared in a few weeks at that dose and higher. I was able to avoid the dermatologist for two years.
Previously I had been seeing a dermatologist at least 3 or more times per year.
Now that I have lowered my dose to less than 5mg/week with GFJ, I have had a couple reappear so I am currently seeing the dermatologist again. I have had no reoccurrence of basal cell or squamous cell carcinomas.
Before I started taking rapamycin I was experiencing many age-related aches and pains including hip and knee pain. Now I am grateful to say I am pain-free except for my lower back which bothers me on long walks. How rapamycin caused my hip pain to go away I cannot theorize.
As for the hands, I had developed a “trigger finger” (middle one) and that went completely away after a few weeks on rapamycin.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see how it goes.

Boswellia largely muted the above. I used to yelp a couple times a day when I bumped my right thumb, even slightly. (Sounds like mine not as bad as yours.) It’s cheep. I take only one/day and it does the job.

Rapamycin did nothing.

1 Like

you are being shafted on the price to the tune of anywhere from 60% to 100%. So it is up to you. For Rapacan 1mg tablets from biocon, i have never paid over 80 cents per tablet including shipping cost. I haven’t bought any in last 5 months though, so i don’t know what the price is now, but I suspect can’t be over $1

1 Like