Biohacker spending $2m a year to reverse his age beaten by man paying just $30k

Maybe he’s a fanatic fish eater and doesn’t need to supplement

3 Likes

Yes, this is in his meal plans:

Also his philosophy

• This site will be an ever-changing document based off of my experimentation, learnings, and philosophy as it continuously evolves, so check back in from time to time to see how it has changed. I am usually updating something somewhere nearly every day. I have “firm convictions loosely held” and am always willing to change my thoughts and ways as new information emerges.
5 Likes

I was thinking today that I take 11 vitamins/supplements a day plus rapa once a week, and taking more than that - not even close to as many as what this guy takes - would drive me nuts.

2 Likes

I have just started buying frozen salmon from the grocery store, which costs €1.35/100g. It tastes fine in a well seasoned dish. Approx. same price as high-end fish oil.

3 Likes

Do you have a target weekly consumption?

1 Like

(~100g) 7x a week.

Also started eating Bryan Johnson’s super veggie since the beginning of December and it’s a great breakfast.

Like he says it takes time to get adjusted to the amount of food, but now I really look forward to eat it.

2 Likes

You might be right. But I think a lot of clinicians, including myself, are erring on the side of caution and sticking to the " tried and true" 6mg/wk.
However, AgelessRx is trying to collect enough data on sirolomus levels in the hopes of trying to figure out if there’s a correlation between Sirolomus levels and side effects or outcomes.

For those who are brave enough to try different dosing protocols, please continue to collect data and report back. Hopefully, we can find a mechanism to capture all this data and put it to good use.

6 Likes

More press coverage on Pescoe and others…

https://www.bespokefitness.fit/about

2 Likes

Very interesting
100 plus supplements is too much.
I probably take 25 a d am trying hard to get this lowered.

I also noticed that he takes Bioregulators and Peptides consistently
Which I posted about in the forum

I will try and reach out to this guy to get some context on his research and the benefits seen from them.

4 Likes

It would be nice if they joined the conversation here… please invite them over.

5 Likes

and he has an old YouTube account:

4 Likes

It would appear that TA-65 is also known as Cycloastragenol. Instead of paying $570 for 90 days supply of TA-65, Nootropics Depot has Cycloastragenol available for $99 for 90 days supply. At that price perhaps it might be worth trying along with some telomere testing?

https://nootropicsdepot.com/cycloastragenol-10-capsules/

3 Likes

He is aware and visits this site and reads some of the information

3 Likes

It’s interesting to see all the supplements/medications that he takes. I found almost all of my supplements in his stack. The only noticeable omissions on first pass would be the following medications.

1. Bempedoic Acid + Ezetemibe. Instead, he uses Red Yeast Rice which is an inferior statin precursor, but is a supplement instead of a medication. I’m curious as to his cholesterol panel. I think he’s dropping the ball here considering how important arteriosclerosis is.

2. Metformin. Instead, he uses berberine. I’ll give this a pass.

3. Acarbose. I don’t see anything that replaces this effectively for glucose spike prevention and SCFA production.

7 Likes
4 Likes

He does look pretty good for a geezer. I would need to lose 5 lbs (maybe 10) to show off my muscles like that. My face has wrinkles built in now, a lifetime of sun. I don’t know if you’ve seen the picture of the semi driver with the left side of his face wrinkled much worse than the right side. I have just a bit of that from driving my semi with the window open (no AC). He’s a software guy, so I’m guessing he did not have that issue. But I don’t think it shortens your life…just makes you look old. And I am not even looking for a solution.

And cut your hair. It will save you at least half hour a day and it’s more sanitary.

6 Likes

What is he selling, or?

That is a great idea!

Not sure I’d qualify as my stack has grown quite a bit in the last 2 years LoL!

I’m guessing his reasoning is “supplements=natural=good” and “medication=big pharma=bad”. A very childish and immature mindset.

2 Likes

By my new age clock, I have taken 40 years off. I call it the Acne Clock. My chrono age is 65, but when taking Rapa, I have the acne of a 25 yo. Try to beat that.

6 Likes