Any news from Dr. Harold Katcher's E5 compound?

Until last year I used to learn from Dr. Harold Katcher and Akshay Sanghavi lab research at Josh Mitteldorf’s Scienceblog. But now news from them in 2024 AFAIK.

E5 has been so far a promising candidate as an antiaging compound but today noticing the late radio silence about it scares the devil out of me. Am I missing something I should know?. If any let it be good news please. Thanks.

I think @Paul_2.0 has been following this closely, he posted some info a little while ago and I think he also said somewhere that Harold and Akshay have split up on this effort:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right. Harold and Ashkay are no longer working together. I’m on Intervene immune’s mailing list and they announced that they will be working with Harold. Harold also posted on his LinkedIn that this was case. It seems like a really decent partnership to me. There is supposed to be an announcement at some point in the future. Things can obviously change so we’ll just have to wait and see. If I hear anything else one way or the other I’ll let everyone know.

2 Likes

I had hope for this. E5 seemed interesting. Seems all but dead now.

1 Like

If it is dead, I would hope katcher would open up on all the details so that others, including biohackers, can try to translate the research into more validation testing in animals and ultimately humans

5 Likes