Anti-aging Benefits of Rapamycin, Personal Experiences (part 2)

One new rapamycin user’s experiences… admittedly in an advertisement from Everest Health. Watch the video, he’s in amazingly good shape and improving even more now with rapamycin.

  1. Adopted father. Pan-Am Champion (3rd place).

GP dismissed his rapamycin questions.

Found a longevity clinic that didn’t.

Now racing at 90%+ max heart rate.

“You could be doing SO much better. It’s not rocket science. It’s available.”

Source:
https://x.com/goEverestHealth/status/2053867160393371794?s=20

4 Likes

I know it’s changed my life, so I’m a believer!

2 Likes

Continued muscle growth at 71 years of age, using rapamycin:

5 Likes
4 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am almost entering 3-month point and you give me hope. I have APOE4 gene so rapa has been on my bucket list to try, given studies showing improvement with brain function and volume

3 Likes

Yeah… for me, and many people I read about before taking rapamycin… it was at 3 full months …90 days that the first hints of improvements started to show. Things like reduced arthritis, and allergies, dysphagia choking… improved memory and more strength.

And, protection from alzheimers and cancers.

Keep us posted!

5 Likes