Acarbose - Dosing, Use, and Buying Experiences

I agree Nubians have good tasting milk also, but they are quite a chore to deal with (big and active). As per raw milk, I know it was all the rage a while back, but I’m not a fan. Much better tasting if it is boiled/pasteurized plus all the benefits are still in it. Come from a farm family back 10’s of generations. Some in the natural health remedies crowd are too extreme(i.e. raw milk, fish, meat etc… I would vomit the second I consume such foods raw. Actually i did try once out of curiosity with raw meat and right away I vomited.) Any food that is meant to be eaten cooked should be cooked, and any nuts, fruits and vegies that are supposed to be eaten raw can be eaten raw. The only thing is food MUST be organic.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the site. We have a list of reliable online pharmacies and some import info on this page How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

2 Likes

Does anyone have a solution to acarbose gas?
I have added fibercon with no great improvement, currently at 50 mg AM, noon, and dinner. I don’t mind much if I am alone, but I pity my wife and child at home. I am still eating a fair share of carbohydrates each day, so I am sure that is much of the problem.

2 Likes

Just give it 9 weeks and you won’t feel any symptoms even if you load up on carbs.

6 Likes

And if not, after nine weeks your wife will have gotten used it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Buy yourself some tootles underwear for flatulence. Carbon layered undies.

3 Likes

or his wife would have left him, after nine weeks of torture lol

5 Likes

OK, Ill get the charcoal underwear!

2 Likes

I just order acarbose from India to combine with rapa.

2 Likes

Apologies if this has been posted already:

Although postprandial serum glucose levels were higher in patients who received acarbose plus Beano than in those who received acarbose alone, both treatments (with or without Beano) resulted in postprandial serum glucose levels that were significantly lower than those seen with placebo. Therefore, although Beano appeared to diminish the activity of acarbose, postprandial serum glucose concentrations still decreased significantly in patients taking Beano with acarbose. Beano has been shown to alleviate the flatulence accompanying acarbose treatment, but it may also interfere with the glucose-lowering effect of acarbose.

Example of Beano at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Prevention-Bloating-Relief-Tablets-Packaging/dp/B00ANL4WMI

3 Likes

Costplusdrugs, Mark Cuban’s company has Acarbose at very low price.

2 Likes

Here is the link to Acarbose on CostPlus:

2 Likes

I wish there were more online providers in the US. I buy Acarbose from ageless RX in the very limited quantities that they allow, but I don’t know of any other sources. Hopefully my GP will give me a prescription when I see him next.

2 Likes

Is there anyone that’s been taking it for 6 months or longer? Do you still experience flatulence?

1 Like

I can’t remember which thread it was but I remember one guy saying after 9 weeks the flatulence is gone. Looking forward to that lol

2 Likes

I’ve never had an issue with gas , although I mostly eat low-carb, and eat lots of fruits. I’ve had it with moderate amounts of processes carbs, and observed a rise in glucose (most of the time peaking below 140), but no gas

2 Likes

LOL you eat low carbs, but lots of fruit? Last time i checked fruits are loaded, and I do mean loaded with carbs.

1 Like

Most fruits have both carbs and fiber. I have spikes from watermelon and bananas but not from the fruits that I eat.

1 Like

gethealthspan.com prescribes acarbose. It’s more expensive than agelessrx, but it’s not limited.

4 Likes

Thank you! I will explore this.