2.5 year rapa supply ordered, thanks for the advice!

I don’t know how to answer that . . . they’re 1mg rapamycin pills. I gave the rest of the info already

1 Like

I think what Phil ordered was the Biocon sirolimus - which people here have had lab tested and the results were pretty good. See here: Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

4 Likes

Just got notified by my Indian courier that she will be making another run and wanted to know if I wanted anything. I have about a 2-year supply of Rapa, Metformin, and Acarbose.

Can anyone think of any other prescriptions from India I should get? Canagliflozin?

2 Likes

Me personally would limit the amount of drugs/chemicals I take. If you are doing Metformin and Acarbose I think is plenty for sugar level issues. I’m sure others would have differing opinions, I personally will limit it to mainly two and maybe three max. Plus who knows if we keep bombarding our bodies with so many things/chemicals it might just decide to give up on us lol. Do not overdue it dudes. Proceed with caution. Just my two cents…There is a rich tech dude (forgot his name) that is spending $2M a year in longevity stuff but he has turned himself in walking/talking zombie. If I looked and sounded like him (post his regimens, because before he used to be healthy looking dude) I doubt I’d want to extend my life. LOL

3 Likes

They quoted me $516 for 246 1mg pills, or $525 for 250 (Zydus vs. Biocon). Maybe you got a bulk discount or maybe they got a sudden surge of demand… :slight_smile: I have not decided how much I may want to purchase, but I will ask them about the pricing again once I decide. I have not started rapamycin nor discussed it with my doctor, so I’m still unsure.

Edit: shipping was another $31(EMS) or $17(ITPS)

3 Likes

Shop around - these vendors are always testing higher prices to see if they can get more for their products. I always check with at least half a dozen vendors: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

6 Likes

I wonder if you have any blood test done regularly to check your bloodcells, liver and kidney functions normally?
Thanks for your reply if you want only directly to me
Ganterb@hotmail.com

Greetings Bernard

my local compounding pharmacy makes mine. I take 5mg once a week and pay $120 for a 3 month supply. We won’t run out. You can get it from Clarks compounding pharmacy in Ann Arbor, MI. University compounding pharmacy in Troy, MI also makes it. The $120 included first class mail to my house.

2 Likes

What one person did… fly to Istanbul, Turkey, No prescription needed at local pharmacies, buy 700 Rapamune tablets ($170US per 100 tablets), take out of packaging and put into vitamin containers for trip home… and he’s set for a few years…

7 Likes

I will be in India in November.

Does your courier have a prescription, or can you just walk into any pharmacy and buy without one?

Boxes of course say a prescription is required, but I’m wondering how likely that is to be enforced on the street.

Indian MRP for Rapacan is = $.31/1mg, so would be great to pick some up at that price.

3 Likes

I originally gave my courier my prescription, but I don’t think it was necessary. I had NIBA health ship the Rapa to my courier’s house in India.

2 Likes

Update: I received the final package of 250 pills today (they split it into 4 shipments). Pretty quick delivery, tracking was provided for all 4 packages, good email communication. No problems at all.

2 Likes

I’d feel like a CIA operative if I did that since technically it is smuggling.

Wouldn’t it be easier to go somewhere that easily gives out a prescription, buy as much as you want, then bring it home. You can bring prescribed medicine in whatever quantity you want back to the USA the last time I checked as long as it’s for personal use.

1 Like

Dude, those look HUGE in that pic? It can’t be Rapa, is it? Mine are 1/100th of that lol.
good idea if you happen to be visiting but to fly at $1500 return trip (just to buy RAPA), the costs start getting pretty steep. lol

1 Like

And where would “somewhere” be? In what country can you walk into a doc’s office and say I want a prescription for 5000 rapa pills lol, it could be though that some countries are way more lux when it comes to medications…

1 Like

They look like Dr Reddy brand. Oddly much bigger than the others.

2 Likes

Nope - its Pfizer brand rapamune…

Rapamune

3 Likes

Thats exactly what I get from Greenstone pharmacy with my physician prescription.
Only 2 mg

2 Likes

Len - did you end up doing this trip and picking up some rapamycin while in India? How did it go? Did you manage to get it at that price of $0.31 per mg? How was it coming back into the US? Any issues? How much did you bring back?

1 Like