2.5 year rapa supply ordered, thanks for the advice!

Interested in knowing if you read it somewhere that keeping Rapa in freezer it extends its life? And in your opinion how long do you think it will be good, if you put in freezer? My opinion would be that if you put it in freezer it can last for ages, i.e past 10 years, NO?

1 Like

I used dropshipmd dot com.

With shipping included, it was $1,550 for 1,000 of the one-milligram pills. I paid using Bitcoin. Their communication via email is great through the whole process.

They ship 250 pills per shipment, which makes it more likely to get through customs. They provide tracking numbers for each shipment. Takes about a month to get.

6 Likes

@desertshores is quoting the storage conditions for pure sirolimus (the research grade powder), not the tablets we are buying.

Here is the recommendations from pfizer:

Rapamune Tablets should be stored at 20°C to 25°C [USP Controlled Room Temperature] (68°F to 77°F). Use cartons to protect blister cards and strips from light. Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.

Source: https://www.pfizermedicalinformation.com/en-us/rapamune/storage-handling

But - I’m sure putting sirolimus tablets in a moisture-proof ziplock plastic bag (or two, incase one ziplock opens) and in a freezer is not going to hurt them, and may prolong their shelf-life. But even if in your bathroom cabinet, I’m sure we’re fine for years…

6 Likes

who is the supply and what is the cost per pill? are you comfortable with the purity and potency?

1 Like

I don’t know how to answer that . . . they’re 1mg rapamycin pills. I gave the rest of the info already

1 Like

I think what Phil ordered was the Biocon sirolimus - which people here have had lab tested and the results were pretty good. See here: Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

4 Likes

Just got notified by my Indian courier that she will be making another run and wanted to know if I wanted anything. I have about a 2-year supply of Rapa, Metformin, and Acarbose.

Can anyone think of any other prescriptions from India I should get? Canagliflozin?

3 Likes

Me personally would limit the amount of drugs/chemicals I take. If you are doing Metformin and Acarbose I think is plenty for sugar level issues. I’m sure others would have differing opinions, I personally will limit it to mainly two and maybe three max. Plus who knows if we keep bombarding our bodies with so many things/chemicals it might just decide to give up on us lol. Do not overdue it dudes. Proceed with caution. Just my two cents…There is a rich tech dude (forgot his name) that is spending $2M a year in longevity stuff but he has turned himself in walking/talking zombie. If I looked and sounded like him (post his regimens, because before he used to be healthy looking dude) I doubt I’d want to extend my life. LOL

3 Likes

They quoted me $516 for 246 1mg pills, or $525 for 250 (Zydus vs. Biocon). Maybe you got a bulk discount or maybe they got a sudden surge of demand… :slight_smile: I have not decided how much I may want to purchase, but I will ask them about the pricing again once I decide. I have not started rapamycin nor discussed it with my doctor, so I’m still unsure.

Edit: shipping was another $31(EMS) or $17(ITPS)

4 Likes

Shop around - these vendors are always testing higher prices to see if they can get more for their products. I always check with at least half a dozen vendors: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

6 Likes

I wonder if you have any blood test done regularly to check your bloodcells, liver and kidney functions normally?
Thanks for your reply if you want only directly to me
Ganterb@hotmail.com

Greetings Bernard

my local compounding pharmacy makes mine. I take 5mg once a week and pay $120 for a 3 month supply. We won’t run out. You can get it from Clarks compounding pharmacy in Ann Arbor, MI. University compounding pharmacy in Troy, MI also makes it. The $120 included first class mail to my house.

3 Likes

What one person did… fly to Istanbul, Turkey, No prescription needed at local pharmacies, buy 700 Rapamune tablets ($170US per 100 tablets), take out of packaging and put into vitamin containers for trip home… and he’s set for a few years…

8 Likes

I will be in India in November.

Does your courier have a prescription, or can you just walk into any pharmacy and buy without one?

Boxes of course say a prescription is required, but I’m wondering how likely that is to be enforced on the street.

Indian MRP for Rapacan is = $.31/1mg, so would be great to pick some up at that price.

3 Likes

I originally gave my courier my prescription, but I don’t think it was necessary. I had NIBA health ship the Rapa to my courier’s house in India.

2 Likes

Update: I received the final package of 250 pills today (they split it into 4 shipments). Pretty quick delivery, tracking was provided for all 4 packages, good email communication. No problems at all.

2 Likes

I’d feel like a CIA operative if I did that since technically it is smuggling.

Wouldn’t it be easier to go somewhere that easily gives out a prescription, buy as much as you want, then bring it home. You can bring prescribed medicine in whatever quantity you want back to the USA the last time I checked as long as it’s for personal use.

1 Like

Dude, those look HUGE in that pic? It can’t be Rapa, is it? Mine are 1/100th of that lol.
good idea if you happen to be visiting but to fly at $1500 return trip (just to buy RAPA), the costs start getting pretty steep. lol

1 Like

And where would “somewhere” be? In what country can you walk into a doc’s office and say I want a prescription for 5000 rapa pills lol, it could be though that some countries are way more lux when it comes to medications…

1 Like