17-Alpha Estradiol - Another Top Anti-Aging Drug

“The transdermal of estradiol in an alcohol solution is unfortunately only 10%” according to the wiki article on estradiol. So I think a better option to have 2 mg tablets made by a pharmacy in my case. But first I will look for some more information on the subject

2 Likes

In the phase 1 clinical study in humans for 17alpha estradiol they just mixed the powder in purified water.

1 Like

I haven’t tried it, but I’m sure other people have.

1 Like

Good to see 17 Alpha Estradiol getting some coverage:

4 Likes

I’ve just bought 17-alpha estradiol from Chinese reseller
You don’t need to be in labs or academic institutions, they also sell compounds to individuals

The price is $228 USD/gram, purity >=98%
Thanks for your dosing equivalent table, that’s very handy
I plan to take 17-alpha estradiol on 2mg/day

Are there any cautions I need to know before taking it?

2 Likes

I’ve heard of too many bad experiences with Chinese resellers of supplements, chemicals and drugs to have any confidence in any product coming out of there that has not been tested and validated by an independent 3rd party lab. I recommend you read this post and watch the video attached to it.

Other than that - I think all the material in this thread - from the top post on down, covers most of the known research and tests done on 17 alpha estradiol.

4 Likes

I’ve hit some dead ends trying to get manufacturers to send it to me. Went through a whole process of trying to prove I was a lab, but they wouldn’t send in the end.

2 Likes

What type of information did they want to see to validate your lab status?

1 Like

First, they asked, “Please provide more information on the company or academic institution that you are affiliated with and what research the item of interest would be used for.”

I work through a corporate structure, so sent them my corporation info and the study info: “Neuroprotective (Aβ-decreasing, anti-inflammatory, and pro-cognitive) properties of 17α-estradiol in male vs female mice.”

That almost worked, but they said my corporate address was residential and they wanted proof of a business lease. I sent them Corporations Canada info on my business address, etc. At that point they backed out, saying, “After further discussion with my management, they have informed me that we would be able to provide our material due to your unverifiable affiliation with an accredited scientific research institution or business.”

Frustrating.

3 Likes

Yes - I suspect that the best / easiest option for us is to look through our linkedin.com network for friends who are working in chem / bio labs at academic institutes / colleges / schools or small companies that do similar types of work and who already have the ability to purchase these types of chemicals.

1 Like

I keep up with Dr. Standfield and he reviews the actual studies in some detail.

2 Likes

Hi, LeeJohn. have you received 17 alpha estradiol?
I plan to take alpha estradiol, too.
is it good? i want to know it is fake or not.
and if you let me know seller’s name i will be very thank you.

1 Like

I bought 17 alpha estradiol from 首页-上海麦克林试剂-淘宝网
It is the Macklin official store on taoboa (taoboa is a website like amazon)

I haven’t tested the compound, but Macklin and Aladdin are 2 very popular chemical compound brands used in Chinese lab

You need to message him what you need, like this:

英文名 17α-estradiol
CAS号 57-91-0

And the price he gave me is 1935*0.75=1451RMB (227 USD), for 1g 98%purity 17alpha estradiol

I don’t know if they sell aboard, here is Macklin english official page, maybe you can ask them if they sell aboard http://www.macklin.cn/

4 Likes

Thank you for your kindly reply!
I will ask them if they sell abroad!
Thank you!

3 Likes

Another person trying out 17 alpha estradiol…

1 Like

I’ve just bought 17-alpha estradiol from Chinese reseller

Would you have any updates on your 17-alpha estradiol, lab tests to establish purity, etc.? While I’m wary of Chinese compounds, I’ve hit a dead end with every other potential source and am considering following your lead. Thanks!!

1 Like

Last month, I took 60mg of 17-alpha estradiol, 20 mins later I had serious stomach cramps, one week later I had a gastroscopy , then an acute gastritis was diagnosed.

I don’t know if the gastritis is induced by 17-alpha estradiol (or the impurities in the compound), but I discontinue this product just in case.

I think it’s not safe enough to use pure chemical compound from China.
I am looking for a more reliable and cheaper source of 17-alpha estradiol.

7 Likes

Thank you for the update, Lee! That’s good to know.

1 Like
2 Likes

Haha, I understand…but I seem to have a sad shortage of friends who run chemistry and biology labs.

2 Likes