13 Rapamycin Clinical Studies and Trials

These are the 13 most interesting Rapamycin research studies and trials in the longevity field that I keep an extra eye on. The goal is to interview at least one researcher from each of these studies and trials when they are completed. Which of these are your favorite/s?

20230606_120833

Here are links to almost all of the above

14 Likes

Hi Kristor, the Pearl study also contains a placebo potential…

1 Like

Yes, good that you point that out! Also many of the other trials have a placebo arm but there was limited space in the image to add that info.

So when do we start seeing the results of these studies?

In the end of this year and next year we will start seing more and more human data coming from these studies. After that the off label use will probably start to take off much more and more physicians and researcher will be interested in the field :pray:

3 Likes

Pearl and the healthspan study is what im looking forward too :grin:

1 Like

Great summary - Thanks for pulling this together in an easy to read visual!

1 Like

In December, 2023 I spoke with Eric Verdin and he told me that the Buck Institute was planning a new Rapamycin clinical trial also. I’ve not heard any updates recently.

Another rapamycin trial is the ME/ CFS clinical trial with rapamycin mentioned at the link below:

2 Likes

Very interesting! Thanks for the update! I will send him a question and see if he answers. Maybe I can also get him reveal his dose regime of Rapamycin :pray:

1 Like

Any hints to when we get the pearl study results?

The last update I heard from AgelessRx is that it will be published in the end of July. So very soon :pray:

1 Like