Young Plasma Patient-Driven Research (Participation Opportunity)

FWIW

If you have the re$ource$

The majority of people do not.

I do not have any financial interest in this organization.

A patient-funded clinical study is being designed that will be open for members of our private association.

The project will provide thoroughly screened plasma from donors in their early 20s by medical groups initially in South Florida, and eventually in other states.

This comparison study will evaluate the following three approaches:

1. Plasma Replacement – Remove plasma from seniors and replace with thoroughly screened plasma from donors in their early 20s

2. Plasma Infusion – Infuse seniors with thoroughly screened plasma from donors in their early 20s (no plasma removal).

3. Plasma Exchange – Remove plasma, replace with saline and albumin followed by IgG for immune system.

Each participant’s unique situation will be evaluated by the study site physician and principal investigator to select the option that best serves their individual age management objectives, along with affordability considerations.

www.aginginterventionfoundation.org/PlasmaStudyForARN

5 Likes

A lower price than many clinics right now I think:

These estimates are plus or minus about 20%
· Plasma Replacement – Remove plasma from seniors and replace with thoroughly screened plasma from donors in their early 20s 1 liter (fair expected effect) – Estimated $6,071
2 liters (good expected effect) – Est. $8,771
3 liters (best expected effect – Est. cost $12,121

· Plasma Infusion – Infuse seniors with thoroughly screened plasma from donors in their early 20s (no plasma removal).
1 liter (fair expected effect) – Est. $3,475
2 liters (good expected effect) – Est. $6,025
3 liters (best expected effect – Est. $8,900

· Plasma Exchange – Remove plasma, replace with saline and albumin followed by IgG for immune system.
Est. $3523

4 Likes

Yes the cost is lower.

Most people can not afford this amount, that is a fact.

3 Likes

I’m sure that one day the costs will be reasonable enough for everyone. Unfortunately, probably not within 5 years.

1 Like

My name’s Johnny Adams and I’m leading the plasma initiative discussed above.

I recently moved to Florida to be active in two initiatives that I believe have the greatest potential for biological age management and reversal:

• Yamanaka/OSK gene therapy to reset the epigenome. Development of this therapy is a few years away.
    and
  • Plasma based therapies.

Although someone considering plasma or any therapy would be concerned with many things, this discussion has centered around costs so I’ll talk about that now.

Be assured I’m working to make it accessible, and affordable to everyone at the lowest possible cost.

Getting this going takes money for things like facility, equipment, professional staff, training, developing operating procedures, regulatory, investigational review board, among others.

Unfortunately it will cost up to $250,000 to get the collection center up and running,
And the monthly costs of running a plasma collection center and clinical study are substantial.

So far I’ve poured my own money – and valuable TIME into this.

In the budget there’s no pay for me. Maybe later. In addition to helping others and making the world a better place, I want access to the therapies for myself and loved ones.

It would be great if someone funded everything and all participants could get treatments at no cost. I’m not expecting that to happen, so it has to be funded by participants.

Here’s the latest information
https://www.aginginterventionfoundation.org/JohnnyAdamsPlasmaProjectSummary.pdf

In the document there are links to my background highlighting my plasma experience, and a short video (TPI arm added after created)

Here’s another page with my current best estimates for costs.
https://www.aginginterventionfoundation.org/PlasmaStudyForARN/

Let me know if you’re interested in helping get this going by making a tax deductible donation, or loan. Maybe by investing, but this is not intended to be a for-profit business.

Or by offering your expertise, or time to take on tasks and projects, making introductions.

To participate in the clinical study and receive plasma treatments, contact me.

And if you are a physician or have a clinic and would like to provide these valuable therapies to your patients, don’t hesitate to make contact.

Johnny
John M. “Johnny” Adams
Phone: 1-954-493-3414
WhatsApp: 1-949-922-9786
JAdams @ AgingIntervention . org
Carl I. Bourhenne Medical Research Foundation
EIN: 95-3097808 dba Aging Intervention Foundation
160 W Camino Real No 204 Boca Raton, FL 33432

JohnnyAdamsPlasmaProjectSummary.pdf (318.4 KB)

6 Likes

I’ll happily sell my blood plasma.

Johnny,

This is a great effort on your part. Fantastic to see that it is moving forward. I applaud your focus and persistence in this area.

This is an area that has a lot of immediate potential to help people so I’m glad to see more trials and testing in this area.

We’ll try to make this more well-known in our community and I hope people who are interested in this will join in your program.

Please update us periodically on how its going, and how people can help.

2 Likes

Have you been in contact with Dr Bill Faloon in Floria. He is passionate about this area.

I’m very interested in this area. What are you envisioning you will de doing in that area?

FWIW

Bill Faloon is not a doctor.

One of his organizations was the company/organization that generated the marketing email received.

1 Like

Neo,

Yamanaka works for Altos Lab.

Shinya Yamanaka is the
Senior Scientific Advisor for Altos Labs
(Altos Labs)

Altos is building/built him a lab in Japan(one of the location’s of the four labs being built or built by Altos)

1 Like

Thanks for taking the bold steps to pursue this, Johnny. I may travel to
Florida at some point to do this. Meanwhile, I’ve forwarded the info to a physician I know who may be interested in participation.

1 Like