Which Day Should I Take My Rapamycin if I Fast Every Tuesday?

Yes, but that gives you an indication of the measurement error and intra-day variation in the respective blood test parameters you measure. It’s not going to give you these values for the DunedinPace test. To get that info you would have to take the DunedinPace weekly for several weeks. For people that can afford that, I think that test can be very interesting and potentially valuable.

That’s true. A full panel blood test is more helpful to guide me as to any particular organ impact. Dunedin Pace is taking almost 2 months from when the test sample is taken to get a result and all I get is a number in one dimension.

This will be my third test, but it does not seem to provide the same value of information as a blood panel.

I checked today and my scheduled result is now due 29th Dec. It was 18th Dec. The sample was posted off on 15th November.

1 Like

Please share your DunedinPace results here when you get them.

Thanks. To summarize, as many low mTOR days as possible while still remaining physically capable (athletic) to meet life goals.

As I am not interested in living as long as possible as a frail, shriveled facsimile of myself, my efforts aim at keeping my muscles and joints and nervous system working well (as closely as possible to how they worked when I was 40, which was pretty good).

I’m working on my schedule for cycles of growth and rebuilding (vigorous exercise, higher EAA, calorie surplus, animal protein, DHEA, fish oil), and for autophagy (low intensity exercise, calorie deficit, low EAA, plant protein, rapa, metformin, spermadine).

I’ve been roughly aiming at 50/50…½ of my days are higher mTOR / growth days with lower mTOR / retrenchment/ recovery in between. 3 of each per week.

Once per week I do rapa and/ or a 24 fast with no exercise, for my weekly very low mTOR day.

These “days” are not calendar days but 24 hour periods which allows me to time the foods and chemicals with the exercise better.

I’m still thinking about 1-2 per year 3 day fasts, each followed by a week of hard muscle building. I used to do this. I’m thinking I’ll try it again to see if I can hold onto my muscle and strength. Mostly I’m looking for a schedule breaker to keep me less addicted to my routine.

1 Like

I have done previously:

https://twitter.com/johnhemming4mp/status/1687793388848832513

(link to tweet with 0.78)

(and intend to so do when I get the next results)

1 Like