Where does everyone live here? Anyone in the SF Bay area?

Just wondering. I live in MA

2 Likes

RapaNews is based in the Bay Area. I suspect many members are from Northern California too.

1 Like

I live in Alamo California the bay area beautiful place to live. I have lived my whole life 55 years here in the bay area.

Corte Madera CA - just over the Golden Gate Bridge

1 Like

I live in Tempe, Arizona

1 Like

WA, not too far from Seattle

1 Like

I’m in Boca Raton, Florida, very involved with antiaging as well as philanthropic research and treatment of Military veterans and active duty service members with TBI and PTSD for suicide prevention.

1 Like

Palm Springs California

Littleton, New Hampshire

Maryland here. Adding for min characters

Gothenburg in Sweden (Europe).

1 Like

Nice - In December 2021 I was lecturing on American Medical History near Gothenburg. At the ECOM - in AlingsĂĄs, Sweden. I stayed in Gothenberg at the Hotel Riverton - nice!! Been there and to Stockholm many times.

I work at a Medical University in Kirksville, Missouri. Jason

1 Like

Jason Haxton - Work at a Medical University in Kirksville, Missouri.

Boston, MA area- north shore to be more specific

Toronto, Canada (it’s still cold up here) :cold_face:

Nice! Toronto - or as the locals say Tor-rondo… great city of modern buildings and old historic ones too. Oh, and addicted to the profiteroles!

I often do lectures in Hamilton - talk about a town re-inventing itself. From steel mills to health focused community. Amazing.

I am in Taiwan, Taiwan and Ukraine are two hot topics right now.
Fun fact: Ukraine sold weapons to China, and these weapons are just the weapons China threatening us now, but in China, roughly 90% people wants Ukraine dies, and in Taiwan now, almost all people support Ukraine and voluntarily donate to them

As an anti-aging enthusiast, I want everyone can live as long as possible, as healthy as possible, and no one dies in war again
World peace

7 Likes

I live in Ashland, OR (southern Oregon, 16 miles north of the California boarder.

I think it would be interesting to have a color-coded map of where rapamycin users live.
A red pin on the map = 0-10; a green pin on the map = 11-100; a blue pin = 101-500; a yellow pin = 501-1000; a purple pin = 1001-2000. That should suffice for starters.

Also letting people know my new book “Rapamycin, mTOR, Autophagy & Treating mTOR Syndrome” has boon published this month. To learn more, or to order, go to: RAPAMYCIN mTOR AUTOPHAGY & Treating “mTOR Syndrome” - Life Extension

Here’s to Increasing HealthSpan, Ross

Hello to all of you, great community here.

I’m from Slovenia, EU (neighbor countries are Austria, Italy, …)

1 Like

Hey David - I like the way you note your neighboring countries for the untraveled. I have been to Bled a few times and lectured in Ljubljana a few times - amazing bridges and dragons! You can’t beat Piran for beauty on the water (Little Venice). Great people - beautiful country.

1 Like