What is the quickest way to rid my cells of linoleic acid if I accumulated too much in my cells?

I just ate way too much fake meat products with seed oils in and feel more tired and weird. This was my fault and I shouldn’t have done it but Michael Rae thinks canola oil is okay AND IT IS BETTER THAN SOY OIL BUT STILL

Even beyond meat is better than this

FWIW…

Linoleic Acid: A Nutritional Quandary

1 Like

Inquilinekea, are you familiar with a condition called binge eating disorder? I’m not picking on you, I’m just concerned because it seems like you binge on large amounts of any given food at various times. I apologize if you don’t fit the criteria, but just wanted to mention it in case it’s helpful. Binge-eating disorder - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

1 Like

Ugh I know I hit fucking 108 lbs which is the highest number I’ve ever hit (never any higher)

108 lbs is your body weight?

For what it’s worth, I’d advise you to prioritize, first and foremost, getting help for your eating issues. At that body weight (assuming you aren’t 4 feet tall?) it’s hard to imagine you aren’t malnourished. All the life extension strategies (even caloric restriction) are based on the assumption that a person is adequately nourished with essential vitamins/minerals/EFAs and macronutrients. If those underlying needs aren’t being met, you are already shortening your health span and life span regardless of what else you do.

3 Likes