Warning for Rapamycin skin creme on transdermal HRT

I think well … in short: as the creme thickens the skin and any penetration method (DMSO or Transcutol) will alter the skin, it is logic that less transdermal solution will pass the skin barrier.

In my case: my blood estrogene is just like it is WITHOUT HRT (60-70pg/ml), but I’m supplementing a lot (should be above 150 at this huge amount!!!)

So this is the ONLY explanaition I can imagine at the moment because if I use the e2 creme on a place there I don’t use my rapa creme, my blood estrogene rises A LOT.

So if you’re on a HRT, just make sure you’re using the creme/spray on a area where you don’t use the rapamycin skin creme.

If someone is using rapa skin creme and HRT creme/spray without problems, please let me know.

4 Likes

important update:
seems that I have had 2 effects. First was the skin creme and 2nd was hyaluronic acid.
Both thinkens the skin A LOT (and I am absolutely enthusiastic about Hyaluronic acid. Been on 2g/d)

For transdermal HRT I just use a penetration enhancer before applying transdermal E2.
I’ve mixed a quick formulation with 5% DMSO and a little Alc. Anything will go well, but you’ll need 5% DMSO/transcutol here.
If using to much DMSO it will irretate the skin for soe hours at least in my case.

btw the E2 solution works better then before. Don’t worry to overdose it, it’s just 25-33% better (in my case with a really think skin). If using to much you’ll feel pretty hungry all the time and so on. Sure you’ll know.

1 Like

What product are you using?

My own. 2,6mDa, own brand.

I was testing an 1,8m Da product before for some months, than tested the 2,6m Da for some time. I’m about to sell that in some days after I get the lab results.
But I don’t think that the Brand is necessary. Just find one that is min 1,8mDa and beeing tested for heavy metals.
Important: some fabs try to sell some HA with heavy metals more then >10ppm. Its worse then tuna from the chinese sea and absolutely illegal here in europe. Buy only if you see the lab results by yourself.

Recommended is btw 1g/d, I’ve tested 2g/d and will test 5g/d for 2 months. I can’t recommend that but I don’t see any adverse events.

I use and sell it as a white powder, very hygroscopic, not encapsuled. There are several ways do include that to a meal. My prefered is in my breakfirst:
200g blueberries, some oats and nuts, wheat germ and soy milk.
I mix the powder with all dry ingredients and put it in the bowl with the soy milk. It binds the water so it gets smooth like a pudding.

1 Like