User Update after First 6 weeks

Greetings!

I started at 2mg, then went to 4, then went to 6. Finished week four at 6mg this past week.

I don’t feel different in any way. Nothing to report. No side effects, no noticeable changes. Perhaps it is simply too soon to notice anything.

Anyway…there you have it! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s hard to feel things that you prevent. Also, if there’s nothing broken, you won’t notice much of a difference if you fix it. :slight_smile:

This is when you need to have faith in the science.

4 Likes

Haha! That’s what I’d call a very logical and valid reply. Thank you for taking the time.

I think, while I’m in excellent health overall and have good fitness, I was wondering about any potential boosts to my cardio conditioning…something Dr. Green and others have spoken about.

2 Likes

2.5 - 3hrs zone 2 training, 15 minutes HIIT, & plenty of resistance training per week will boost your fitness in all the key areas.

2 Likes

Thanks. Well, for what it’s worth…I’ve got a 2:39 Boston Marathon PR, I’ve done 9 ironman triathlons including qualifying 3x for the Ironman World Champs, I’ve coached runners/triathletes for 20+ years, I’m a CSCS, FRCms, and Russian KB certified (and just about every other strength training/movement cert you can have), and operated a gait analysis lab for 10+ years. Does that cover it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At 6 mg equivalent weekly, it’s still a fairly low dose and there’s a good chance you won’t notice anything. Most longevity experts will do a 9 mg equivalent which is what I currently do. However, I take 3 mg + GFJ + EVOO to give me a 9-10 mg equivalent. You should experience something at that level (good or bad). if you up that to a 12-13 mg equivalent, you will probably feel something.

1 Like

I’ve been at 10mg per week for many months now, also no noticable effects at all (good or bad).

2 Likes

The problem is @Phil_Van_Treuren that you are just too darn healthy. Go get some inflammatory disease first! :wink:

4 Likes

Ha! No thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I guess it’s all a bit of guesswork…eh? As someone else said here, sometimes you simply trust the science.

1 Like

Lol ok, I’ll go get myself some inflammatory disease :slight_smile:

1 Like