Summary infographics of Rapamycin

I have been working quite a lot with gathering information for creating some kind of infographics which can be a good foundation when having a conversation with a physican. This is how it looks like today (more data and diagrams are coming). Is there anything you feel should be included? All feedback is welcome.

PS. One thing that would be nice to include is female front figures who take rapamycin for longevity. I haven’t found any yet but there are many females out there who takes it. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Here is for example one more of the data sections that will be included.

3 Likes

Great posts, thanks for creating these!

1 Like

A interesting to add the control group also. Curious question, what values should I add in the control group row? Can you give an example how it could be done in a good way?

Yes. Thank you for the infographics! It’s actually a great way to generate interest and get information to the masses.

1 Like

Thanks @DeStrider and @RapAdmin! Below is a rough working copy of the infographics that is in progress. The design will be improved so it’s a rough version. Any suggestions for improvements including some interesting data to it?

2 Likes