Stem cells , new

Is anyone familiar with this company

My anti aging doctor is offering me a chance to have stem cell eye drops to cure my AMD , is anyone familiar with EVOPTI . ? I believe this company has a company in Orlando and has treatments for hair loss etc too .

This isn’t good, a warning letter from the FDA to the company:

4. Failure to establish and follow written procedures for production and process control designed to assure that the drug products have the identity, strength, quality, and purity they purport or are represented to possess [21 CFR 211.100(a)-(b)]

Marketing the product seems to be illegal.

Specifically, your umbilical cord derived products, EV-PURE+, WJ-PURE+, and VITTI-PURE, fail to meet the criterion in 21 CFR 1271.10(a)(2) that the HCT/Ps be “intended for homologous use only, as reflected by the labeling, advertising, or other indications of the manufacturer’s objective intent.” These products are not intended to perform the same basic function or functions of umbilical cord in the recipient as in the donor, such as serving as a conduit. Rather, using these products to treat orthopedic diseases or conditions, for example, is not homologous use as defined in 21 CFR 1271.3(c).

What does you ophthalmologist think?

Yes, I have read the FDA report and yes, I’m concerned about the FDA warning but this procedure has been available in the Cayman Islands, Mexico and other countries for a decade .the FDA doesn’t encourage products or procedures if it can’t be patented ., thank you for your article

1 Like

Do they have any independent evidence it works, or is it just the company telling you it works?

Companies have a large incentive to pump up the claimed results when you pay upfront and they give no guarantees…

There doesn’t appear to be any testimonials, I think they are operating under the radar as they were stopped in another state when you have AMD and the risk of losing ones sight, you will do almost anything to save it, having said that, I would not expose myself to risk

It’s possible this is a complete fraud, and clearly they know they are running afoul of FDA marketing, as there is no contact info on their contact page except an email address. The “About” page shows 3 people with no medical backgrounds. Probably wise to avoid this and all ‘faith based’ medicine as well.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Bright Focus, a Major AMD company is conducting a live webinaire on the 26 th on stem cells for macula degeneration, I’m registered for that

Bright Focus is very well known to anyone with AMD , the stem cells they are working with are adult stem cells which are FDA approved