Robert Lufkin taking rapamycin?

Do someone know if Robert Lufkin has shared if he takes rapamycin and if so what dose regime? I saw this video yesterday.

If someone here is going to the event can you ask Robert if he is taking rapamycin and share his answer here afterwards.

1 Like

He’s a member of the forum here - @Lufkin - perhaps he’ll pop in and share his dosing info.

He has been taking it for the past 6 months, he says in his profile:

1 Like

Great observation! I see that he joined in March this year so he probably have been using it now around 10 months. Would be very interesting to hear what dose regime he is on.

1 Like

I watched a few of his videos. I think he has a study at USC monitoring Rapa in users like us.

1 Like

Can it be this study because this was a link that he has on his home page.

Yes, that’s correct! Its in the video you posted about 4 min in. Interesting he did not try recruit from this site.

1 Like

Hi -yes I have been taking Rapamycin for over a year. Started with 3mg once a week and am now at 10 mg once a week. There is so much we have yet to learn about longevity and this powerful drug.
Thanks for all your comments and interest!
-Rob
[note-this is not medical advice and for educational purposes only etc]

8 Likes

10 mg with or without grapefruit juice?

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for sharing. The 10 mg. How does that relate to your body weight in kg? Did you consider that, why or why not.

These questions are not aimed to seek medical advice but obtain another data point on personal choices on the use of Rapa.

2 Likes