Rejuvenation Olympics Update

Looks like there are some changes in the Rejuvenation Olympics leaderboard
Brian Johnson is slipping to 7th and 6th positions which is good news for people that can’t spend $2M per year to stay young as it shows that much less heavy interventions can be as good or even better.

Here is the longevity routine of Jenvel who is #4 with an aging rate of 0.67.
Some stuff there looks rather weird to me though.

1 Like

He eats a shocking amount of protein.

Did i read that correctly that there is a 15 year old competing?

Lustgarten is in 18th place. He uses almost no drugs or supplements.

You have to do the Trudiagnotic thing for $500. Just thought I’d put that here to save people the trouble of looking it up.

2 Likes

I actually think it’s based on the third gen epigenetic clock Pace only (and not “Complete” that you may be quoting the price for).

That test costs $229 (and there may have been a discount for people wanting to be in the Rev Olympics):

1 Like

You do need to do the test three times.

1 Like

I’ve done it twice and my aging pace was 0.67. I’m not paying them any more money for vanity purposes.

4 Likes

Those rankings are a joke.

• 1750 persons but somehow only the first 20 are displayed, yet the differences between them are so large.
  • The relative change leaderboard is irrelevant because if you want to be in the top, you must live an unhealthy life first in order to obtain shitty test results from which it’s easier to improve.
  • Why do we even compare people of different ages in the same table? It’s a lot harder to have a low speed of ageing when you’re 70 than when you’re 30.

Honestly, that website should be removed because otherwise, it will allow an easy way into the industry for more scammers and clueless people.

5 Likes

It would be more interesting to compare this data to data of people who do nothing. It is possible that what we see is just a normal variation. Further human aging may not be a continuous process but rather there may be spurts when people age quicker and then slower with an overall aging averaging out over a longer period of time.

1 Like
1 Like

A pretty simple, but good, protocol…

She eats well and exercises

Hardison jokingly admits she prefers her cooking to others. It helps her maintain a healthy diet and limit highly processed foods, which are more commonly consumed when dining out. She stays away from alcohol and consumes a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and lean meats, which helps reduce the risk of chronic conditions like heart disease and keeps the brain strong as it ages.

For the last 50 years, Hardison has clocked an hour of aerobic exercise daily, primarily swimming or the elliptical bike. Regular exercise can help with the muscle loss and sleep troubles associated with aging while helping keep adults mentally and physically healthy. Hardison says she also exercises to reduce the risk of cognitive decline associated with developing dementia.

4 Likes

Number three (Private Participant) is fifteen years old.

Tested at

Services include botox and microneedling (Precision Aesthetics).

Their other Private Participant is nineteen years old, at number 9. They have two 65 years olds at 15 and 19.

Gladden Longevity has three in the leaderboard.

The two big buttons on the homepage are “Request a Private Consultation” and “Visit Our Store”. Homepage also offers a book entitled “100 Is The New 30”.

1 Like

Had a cursory look at the Rejuvenation Board, and concluded that Novos is worthy of a look at what they are offering. Novos has many reputable scientists behind the scenes though their supplement charges a fortune. So why not just copy their ingredients? Pamela Maher - Scientific Advisor at NOVOS | The Org

Here are the Novos Core 12 ingredients; NMN is also their additional key selling point. Lastly, they are selling an expensive aging test kit for $349

CAK is listed twice here
Comments on Ingredients:

• Fisetin: Flavonoid, potential senolytic & anti-inflammatory properties, promotes cellular health.
  • Glycine: Non-essential amino acid, linked to longevity & improved heart health through glutathione support.
  • L-Theanine: Green tea amino acid, potential for lifespan extension & managing protein crosslinking, a cellular aging factor.
  • Alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG): Citric acid cycle intermediate, supports cellular energy production, levels decline with age.
  • Hyaluronic Acid (HA): Glycosaminoglycan, key component linked to lifespan extension, crucial for joint health & hydration.
  • Rhodiola Rosea: Adaptogenic herb, mitigates stress & supports resilience against age-related stressors.
  • Magnesium Malate: Combines essential magnesium with malate for energy production & bioavailability, supports muscle function.
  • Glucosamine Sulfate: Precursor for glycosaminoglycan synthesis, supports healthy cartilage & joint function, which decline with age.
  • Pterostilbene: Stilbene molecule related to resveratrol, potential antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects, may contribute to overall health.
  • Micro-dosed Lithium: Low-dose lithium, investigated for mood stabilization & neuroprotection with minimal side effects.
  • Vitamin C: Essential antioxidant & cofactor, maintains cellular health & protects against age-related oxidative stress.
  • Ginger: Possesses anti-inflammatory & digestive-supporting properties, may contribute to well-being & address age-related issues.

Advisors to the company:

2 Likes

I take most of those already, and the ones I don’t take don’t have much scientific basis. So, no need for this one (at least for me).

1 Like

Personally i like ginger and eat a bit every day. I would rather not have this in a capsule. It is fair for them to list both anion and cation which they do for two salts CaAKG and MgMalate. I have wondered about malate which is part of the SLC25A1 shuttle but i take the simplistic citrate. I avoid daily vitamin c. Otherwise a good list.

2 Likes