Rapamycin enteric coating vs powder bioavailability

Palliative Care Per Rectum | Palliative Care Network of Wisconsin.

David, welcome to the forums. Is this delivery method (rectum) something you have personal experience with, regarding rapamycin? Did you do any testing to see how well it worked?

I am aware from posts in this forum that siraboon does have good purity and presence of Rapamycin . However it seems from blood tests that oral doses do not give the desired results due to a sub standard enteric coating I can only assume . So given this , I think that PR may work . I don’t have access to rap blood tests , so is anyone able to do the honours with PR SIRABOON ? I have no special expertise or experience by the way apart from what was in the link I posted previously .

I already documented all my blood test with Siroboon 2mg tablets in another thread. Look for Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results

Yes many thanks for that thread Adrian , I was wondering if anyone could just administer siriboon PR and do some tests , as it might be way ahead with a crappy coating so to speak !

PR admin WIKIPEDIA article : any medicine can be given this way and bioavailability is always higher and quicker ::

lol, i do not want to that way lol. I use a separate enteric capsule to protect the pills. Cost like $15 for 200. I can easily put up to 3 pills into one.

1 Like

Fair enough . But from what I’ve read , bioavailability is possibly many fold more than even the enteric capsule route . So was just wondering if someone had done the blood work PR , so if people do want to use that route , they can optimise dose

People have brought this up before:

But I’m not sure anyone has tried it yet. Seems like an opportunity for someone! Perhaps doing it only once a week or once every two weeks (or even 3+ weeks) it might be not so intolerable.

If anyone tries it, please do the blood test 24 hours afterwards and report your results!

1 Like