Prostate Cancer and Rapamycin?

Regarding Joe Tippens, he was taking a checkpoint inhibitor cancer drug which probably got rid of his cancer. In a small percentage of patients, if the DNA matches the inhibitor, the inhibitor can eradicate the cancer completely. Based on my research, it was the checkpoint inhibitor that cured his cancer. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

Joe started taking Keytruda and that’s when his cancer disappeared.

2 Likes

DeStrider, Joe Tippens notes his use of this drug in his story and it is a very real possibility that this was the cure since Keytruda’s effects are known, based on clinical trials. However, I don’t dismiss Joe Tippen’s research and his belief that the protocol he followed was the real key to his remission simply because of the lack of clinical trials. In addition, It’s highly unlikely clinical trials will ever take place for the Tippens Protocol because finding volunteers and funding would be quite difficult with major drug company backing.

I read his story several times years ago and researched the ingredients he used and the people he mentioned at that time, looking for discrepancies. I found no discrepancies and everything seemed to be truthful. So, I don’t know exactly what the cure was, Keytruda or Tippen’s Protocol. But, for anyone interested I suggest you read the Joe Tippens Story thoroughly and come to your own conclusions before you dismiss him entirely.

1 Like

I’m now persuaded to try much higher doses.

Curious as to what you mean by this (as in the doses). I have taken large amounts of melatonin for some time, but I am careful to take it in the early hours of the morning so it emphasises the circadian cycle rather than conflicting with it.

(large amounts being normally in the 100s of milligrams)

1 Like

The more I research this, the less clear I am about dosing. It appears that the dose required for sleep is very individual and encompasses a very wide range from 0.2 to 100 mg.

It does seem to have anti tumor effects, either alone or as an adjuvant, in multiple studies. Doses seem to range from 3 to 10 mg’s, but again it varies. But the studies clearly show an effect.

1 Like
2 Likes

I second this. There is so much that can be done. I would first refer you to a must: “The Moss Reports” . https://www.themossreport.com/ . This is the gold source for everything you need to know about each specific cancer treatment/integrative treatment, recommended doctors, protocol etc… It used to be an actual 500 page binder per cancer/ sub-cancer type. Now it is a online subscription. This is a must.

Next let him start taking:

1. Capsol-T (it is a patented ECGC + Capsicum formulation specifically tested in clinical studies for cancer. Needs to be taken every 4 hours and the night formulation at night.

https://securehost.arealink.com/capsol-t/index.htm

1. Pecta-sol C formulated by Dr.Isaac Eliaz specifically halt the destructive actions of the rogue protein called Galectin-3 (Gal-3). Problem is adherence to protocol becauseI think it is 8 capsule every few hours.

2. Fenbendazole or Mebendazole is a must. Take it with fat as it hardly dissolve in anything. After Menbendazole was found effective against cancer the drug price skyrocketed and I don’t think it is sold in the US anymore. If it is, then it only sold as 1-2 tablets with a high price tag. The better choice would be Fenbendazole from here: Happy Healing Fenben® Pure Powder - The Happy Healing Store . Once again, dissolve it in fat/ some type of alcohol (vodka, cognac etc…) before taking it.

3. Cryotherapy/ Cryosurgery is particularly effective in killing prostate cancer cells. Maybe find a medical center that can do it. Basically, needles are placed in the tumor with very cold tempretures killing the prostate cancer cells.

1. High dose melatonin nightly, 360mg. Melatonin 60 - Scientific Health Solutions .

2. Missletoe (iscador, helixor etc…) . He can do a mistletoe sensitivity test to see which exact formulation responds best to the cancer. I know they have it in Germany, not so sure about US.

Also, Tumor sensitivity test is the smart way to go where a variety of chemo/alternative drugs are tested on the tumor cell sample before beginning treatment. This way you know what is effective and what is not before even testing it out on yourself.

Just remember there is so much that can be done but I personally wouldn’t touch rapamycin until he stabilized, in remission, or no evidence of disease. The problem is with a 4+3 Gleason score, the cancer is likely to spread so I wouldn’t want to accidentally suppress the immune system. On the contrary, the goal of immunotherapy or missletoe is to activate the immune system to fight the cancer.

All the possible info you need is in the moss report. I would really highly recommend it.

4 Likes

Difficult situation to say the least. Regarding the Cobalamin C disease, I assume he takes methyl B12 and methyl folate? If not would certainly consider a trial of injectable methyl B12 which might help the radiation damage to the femoral nerve.

Oh, yes, most assuredly. :smiley: He’s an expert in application and forms of b12, folate, and various cofactors…

Rapamycin may help with both the cancer and the pain to more data would be great.

I shall relay.

I assume he was getting radiation for local disease, nothing metastatic.

That is my understanding, yes.

Another consideration would be low dose naltrexone/LDN which can help pain, along with many other benefits.

I shall relay.

Good luck and let us know if you do try rapa whether it helps.

Thank you, and all who have chosen to reply. I’m grateful.

Thank you!

Anyone want to counter – or agree with – this view?

For the femoral nerve pain:

Alpha Lipoic Acid in capsules, lyposomal or injection should help. It is quite effective in peripheral neuropathy. Also would add Acetyl-L-Carnitine. I don’t know if there is anything to locally target the femoral nerve pain besides for corticosteroid injection, so I would suggest the Alpha Lipoic Acid, B12 shot, and Acetyl-L-Carnitine. This should also help the brain fog somewhat.

1 Like

I do take MeCbl, AdoCbl, methylfolate, l-carnitine and most everything else. I have 10 grams of MeCbl crystals in the freezer in a sealed pharmaceutical package. Your assumptions are right on. And it happened at the very first dose of radiation. I could hardly walk immediate after getting off from the radiation. I could feel the currents going through my nerves for the whole period of treatment, several minutes.

1 Like

What I would say about the melatonin is that ideally when it says “nightly” you want to be taking it having already woken during the night and ideally spread out a bit. It has quite a rapid metabolism (hl 30 mins) and you want cells to absorb it from the serum in preference to it being metabolised. I have seen higher dosage and that may be helpful.

1 Like

Phosphatidylcholine, Senolytics

One of Ray Kurzweil’s top 3 supplements is phosphatidyl choline, which helps maintain cell membranes, and specifically helps with brain fog, possibly by helping neurons function.

Also, he may want to consider a course of senolytics to get rid of senescent cells, which promote cancer, Alzheimer’s, etc. Maybe 140mg dasatinib, 3000 mg Quercetin, and 5000 mg fisetin each day for 4 or 5 days, every 6 months or so. That’s what I do. He’ll feel like crap (like he has the flu) as the senescent cells are flushed out, but will probably feel better than before afterwards. I don’t get the flu symptoms as much anymore.

1 Like

It’s better to prevent senescent cells than to purge them. Taurine and Rapamycin both prevent the formation of senescent cells.

Senolytics, IMHO, are far less effective than prevention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

2 Likes

This review is informative of how to target molecular pathways that might prevent or slow down PC. Outside what is mentioned in the review, I would like to mention piperlongumine, this since it does not have problems with bioavailability, and it is not difficult to reach therapeutic levels through the oral route. Polyphenols have a problem with low bioavailability, that must be addressed.

Apigenin, EGCG, Quercetin, Curcumin, ellagitannins might be beneficial. But we need to absorb them and then have them (or their metabolites) reach the prostate.

“About 5-10% of total polyphenol intake, mostly monomers and dimers, may be absorbed in the small intestine.”

3 Likes

Is IP6 - inositol only for prostrate cancer or any kind of cancer?

2 Likes

Any kind. I read the book by AbulKalam Shamsuddin, the researcher that spent most of his life on it.

It works to prevent, but also really helps to shrink tumors and slow down the cancer. BTW, it is in most of your cells already just not enough and especially when you get old.

3 Likes

I have been taking Cellular Forte with IP-6 and inositol (by Integrative therapeutics) for 3 months already. Serving size is 2 caps twice daily. I was taking just 1 capsule prophylactically. Will take a break for a month now.

2 Likes

Here is my 2 cents
Was diagnosed with PC (3+3) in 2014. Starting taking metformin shortly after with no other treatment.
About 3.5 years ago started rapamycin. Initially 6 mg weekly now 10 mg every 10 days. My PC never changed per MRI and a recent test showed I was cancer free.
If I was going to have it treated, my choice was FLA - focal laser ablation - seems like the best with almost no side effects. But so far, no treatments have been needed

11 Likes

Rather than rapamycin I think you should ask for Everolimus, which is derived from Rapa and is approved as a cancer treatment. It is included as a covered drug in many health plans. It is essentially equivalent to rapamycin. When my son was fighting cancer a few years ago it was recommended as a way to slow down the growth rate, and can be combined with other chemo agents.

3 Likes

Please have him look at Focal therapy ablation options. EG HIFU NanoKnife or Laser ablation. These are highly effective at ablating visible tumour. Once this is done then the benefits of rapa etc kick in hugely. It is scandalous that he is not receiving any treatment once radiation went wrong. Too many men are abandoned this way and there are good alternatives available.

2 Likes