Peter Diamandis, founder of the “XPrize Foundation” and other projects, was on Reddit today doing an AMA talking about longevity:
Peter had some interesting points about the longevity areas he’s working on…
A few things I’m up to in the space of Longevity:
- Lifeforce Book - I’m releasing a book in partnership with Tony Robbins early next year. It will be a dense bible on all things longevity. Including things like mine and Tonys entire diet, supplement and exercise regimen.
- Longevity XPRIZE - next year I’ll be announcing a 100m prize that will go to the team who can reverse the age of a mammal by 20 years.
- Cellularity - a biotechnology company productizing allogeneic cells and tissues derived from the postpartum placenta (CELU)
- COVAXX - a scalable vaccine platform in response to COVID-19
- Fountain Life - therapies that restore healing and boost regenerative capabilities by harnessing the most potent stem cells for maximum therapeutic impact.
- Human Longevity Inc. (HLI) - a genomics and cell therapy-based diagnostic and therapeutic company. Using advances in genomic sequencing, the human microbiome, proteomics, informatics, computing, and cell therapy technologies, HLI is building the world’s most comprehensive database on human genotypes and phenotypes to tackle the diseases associated with aging-related human biological decline.
- Longevityinsider.org - an AI curated daily newsletter that a use to stay informed on all things longevity and age-reversal.
· 2mPeter Diamandis
About 6 months I built a Neural Net called “LongevityInsider.org” that scrapes the world’s news looking for the most important “converging tech / positive sentiment” news on the field of Longevity. It provides me with the top 15 articles every day on the topic. Its FREE and it keeps me aware during this EXPONENTIAL PERIOD OF GROWTH!.. Check it out
· 21mPeter Diamandis
About 3 years ago i had the conversation with Elon about Longevity technologies/investments. His comment surprised me. He said that he wasn’t really interested, that a lot of people shouldn’t actually live longer than average! I think that his mindset around this might change when he approaches 60 or 70 years old!