Opportunity to Test Rapamycin Tablets

All, I’ve located a lab (thanks to a kind recommendation from someone else on the forum) who can test Sirolimus.

I’m going to get a test for my tablets (Zydus), and I will share the test results.

I’d be happy to extend this to a small set of others who may also want to test their tablets. The cost will be approx $300 per sample. This will confirm Sirolimus as the active ingredient and look for common impurities.

Please reply / DM me for more details to coordinate.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m curious about the zydus. Because it’s nothing like the sirolimus or rapamune that I’ve used in the past.

It is greenish… kind of dry. Not sure how it works to get past stomach acids.

I’m going to take my dose and do a blood draw a few hours later using labcorp.

Cost is about ninety dollars (covered by insurance) to find out if it’s the real stuff. Hope to do a test on Wednesday. Have results in a week.

Yes, I plan a blood test too, but I thought I’d test the pills to add some new data to the community. Please do share your blood test results.

My Zydus tablets are white though, not greenish and while dry, do have some kind of coating.

1 Like

Excellent. I will share pics… front and back of my Zydus - Sirolimus. And test results.

Doing a blood draw tomorrow at 1pm…
Will take one 2mg Zydus with fresh Red GFJ.

Results in a week or less.

Today for the first time I have taken Rapacan. Otherwise I have taken Zydus siromus. The packaging is the same as everyone else’s so I think it is a legit manufacturer. There is not really the benefit in selling bogus versions as we are going to known vendors.

I would, however, quite like to test it in the UK if anyone knows of a mechanism for doing that.

3 Likes

I realized I posted the results in the wrong thread, so I’ve moved them there. Here is the link.

4 Likes