"on dosing" Blagosklonny tweet/post

For those who have not seen/read Blagosklonny posting on Twitter 11/28/2022

On dosing

5 Likes

Dr. Blagosklonny has a dosing survey on his Twitter feed right now. Those of us interested in his current thinking might want to look at it.

2 Likes

See link below

`

What is the most
rational dose/schedule of rapamycin for longevity?

—
Mikhail V. Blagosklonny (@Blagosklonny) February
26, 2023

`
1 Like

`

Right. Optimum
dose is the maximum weekly dose without side-effects, - well supported
by mice data.

— Mikhail V. Blagosklonny
(@Blagosklonny) February
26, 2023

`
2 Likes

At 36 mg… I had edema in my lower legs and ankles and a very red puffy face… especially around my eyes… I think it was too much.

At 12 mg every 8 - 10 days… for past 3 months my legs and face back to normal.

I am suppose to receive my Trudiagnostic results within a week. Let’s see if 12 mg was good for my biological age.

1 Like

Oh please. the optimum is most likely higher than that, I’m sure it’s more likely to be more than 30mg or 40mg every other week. If you want to have rapamycin levels equivalent to those seen in 42ppm mice, doses of rapamycin are likely to be way higher.

4 Likes

AlexKChen. Are you on 30 or 40 mg every other week? Just curious if you are and any side effects?

2 Likes

I just clicked on his profile and saw his updated banner, please people DO NOT EVER let a dentist talk to into doing this with your teeth, that looks so fake and articifial, whiter than natural and with less wear and tear than 12 year old :cry:

3 Likes

The “chiclet” look.

What can you say?

I doubt the dentist talked him into this. When my wife had caps the dentist asked her to pick the shade. She was wise enough to pick an appropriate age-related shade so they looked quite natural.

1 Like