Oddway ship to US ... Kaput? Long Customs Delays

hi all
I purchased a small order at the above Indian dealer , they sent it quickly from New Delhi
it arrived in NY (USPS) on the 27/4 …where it still remains ( last scan ) , I am thinking that pretty much means its been examined , not approved confiscated or some other means of it not going to be delivered …
It would be good if I was being too pessimistic
any thoughts ?
thanks Larry

My order remained at USPS’s International Service Center (ISC) in New York for over two weeks after it arrived there, before it shipped out. I was similarly worried at the time.

1 Like

My package had a problem where the “reading machines” kept reading the address wrong, so it kept getting shuffled back and forth. Jagdesh the seller advised me to go to my local post office, and the local po figured out it out and had the address read manually, and I got it in a couple of days, no problem.

1 Like

My order through Indiamart spent just about 3 weeks in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS). After it cleared through customs I received the package in 3 days. As long as it’s not excessive quantities it should clear customs within 3 weeks or so.

1 Like

My order from NIBA Healthcare was in Customs starting 4/29 and just got released today.

Keep the faith

1 Like

thanks to all for your replies …much appreciated
I’m just leaving it to the cosmos …and hoping for the best

update …as Bettywhitetest noted keeping the faith was in order , I live in Canada , it was shipped from India to the US where some of my family lives , when I arrived in May for a visit the R had been delivered …phew !
I did contract COVID23 traveling home which laid me up for 2 weeks , now feeling myself again , I did my first dose 2 days ago , 2mg w a high fat breakfast ( toast w generous EV olive oil )
no side effects noted , reminder I am 77 and thinking that the gradual ramping up of dose should start quickly as in next week …maybe to 3mg …?
all thoughts greatly appreciated ~!
thanks
Larry

1 Like

Yes, sounds reasonable.

Len
thanks , I will try 3mg w the EVOO again in a couple days …not ready to go the GF route at this time …, to see what that brings , its likely the placebo effect but I have felt pretty good since the first dose…which seems too fast but … my arthritis was less painful as was my usual lower back complaints just a general lift up …but I like it !

1 Like