NMN + CD38 increases lifespan in males!

Apigenin, Luteolin (artichoke extract) and maybe quercetin I think are the most common, I did not check my biomarkers for this yet. I guess Michael Lustgarden on youtube can give you some answers.

I have just started taking NMN sublingually, and I find that it is less potent than mixing it into EVOO along with my Apigenin, and Resveratrol. It seems, anecdotally in my case, that dissolving in EVOO enhances the positive effects.

1 Like

Dried parsley is the food with the highest amount of Apigen the CD38 inhibitor. Price wise it’s cheaper than buying a supplement. I liberally sprinkle it over 1 meal each day.

3 Likes

Mike Lustgarten has been doing parsley supplementation for CD38 inhibition and monitoring his blood work and I think I remember him saying he’s seen no influence on his blood biomarkers that would give him reason to believe its working. Don’t know the specific video. Here is one where he talks about it more generally:

3 Likes

His biological age is probably too low to be seeing any elevation in CD38

Meh. “Apigenin: A Promising Molecule for Cancer Prevention”
The key word here: “Promising”
I can’t find human trials that show Apigenin does anything.
And if it does, does it do anything more than rapamycin alone?
Besides, I don’t like parsley and the pure stuff is too expensive to be taken as an unproven supplement.
Just one more supplement that I won’t be adding to my already too-long stack.
Show me the proof.

1 Like

There is the added issue of higher levels of parsley can have a huge impact on your blood sirolimus levels - 4X to 7X increase in blood levels. See here: Using Parsley to increase Rapamycin Blood Levels

Good to know as I am taking Apigenin. I am really ramping up Rapamycin slowly. I am concerned that GFJ + Apigenin+ Black pepper + tumeric is giving me a multiplier beyond 3x. And who knows if any of the other supplements I take are adding or subtracting from the effects.

Good news is the canker sore I thought I was getting never materialised. Also weird that I am experiencing better sleep instead of worse from Rapamycin. I guess we are all truly different biochemically.

I think as long as you take rapamycin the morning, your sleep is likely to be better and not worse. I’ve slept much better with rapamycin. Unless I take it in the afternoon or evening; in which case I can’t sleep until hours after my usual bed time.

1 Like