New Option for Rapamycin Prescriptions in Europe / EU

I can confirm that EUdoctor is open and they are smooth to deal with. Today I got my (I think 7th or 8th ) rapamune prescription.

3 Likes

Too bad Rapamune costs an arm and a leg. Even after subsidy, it’s like 2.7 €/1 mg tab from a local pharmacy, and importing from outside the EU is strictly forbidden even if you have a prescription.

1 Like

Do like me, go to india and come back with a bag full of it (allegedly)

1 Like

We’re only allowed to bring up to three months of supply, so I’m not sure that ends up being very cost efficient, either. I guess if I wanted to use rapamycin no matter what and happened to travel to India, I would use it as an opportunity to recoup some of the cost of the journey, though!

1 Like

I travel to India at least 2x per year, so there’s that

1 Like