Need Topical Rapamycin in the UK! I can pay someone monthly for it

If someone is able to supply me with Topical Sirolimus 0.1% Cream 60ml in the UK, then I am happy to pay you for it each time to ship it to me (if you have access to it). Please message me!!!

Its pretty easy to make yourself (DIY) … and many people in the UK are reporting success at importing the rapamycin tablets via the Indian online pharmacies we have listed here: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

See this thread: DIY Rapamycin skin cream

Or - if you have a friend or family member in the US, you can have them order this and send it to you: Speak to a Doctor About Prescription Rapamycin (Sirolimus) Skin Cream

1 Like

I can vouch for what @RapAdmin says. In U.K. and importing from India has been easy. The law says it needs to be for personal use and the advice is approximately 3 month supply, so you don’t look like (and it’s obvious from quantities) you’re importing for resale. Doing imports to sell would be illegal customs and tax avoidance. (And you’d probably be breaking tonnes of other laws too). Fine though for personal use and so long as none of the drugs are controlled substances (e.g. opioids).

https://www.tpauk.com/main/article/mhra-information-about-buying-prescription-drugs-from-internet-pharmacies-ud/

Arguably, anyone in the U.K. who made you a rapamycin cream from their stocks and then sold that to you would be breaking the law. But you could import and make it yourself for personal use.

1 Like

but i want the cream not the drug!

The drug goes into the cream.