Mitochondrial peptides

Thank you, @Walter_Brown: great news. It seems like an interesting (and relatively cheap) addition to hair and skin concoctions.

@Walter_Brown Any updates or pics on the skin benefits of GHK-Cu?

1 Like

Yesterday I noticed that my lips were becoming fuller. I’ve also started Oxytocin SubQ. I’m also taking Epithalon (5mg per day for two weeks and intend to repeat twice a year).

3 Likes

I just order GSK-Cu for a skin concoction which I am planning.

1 Like

Old thread but what’s your update on GSK-Cu a year later?

So much has happened to my longevity stack, but I still take the GHK-Cu. In fact I have made it a core part of my routine as it definitely rejuvenates me. I now take it intranasally with oxytocin (own mix) to get the brain benefits:

The Optimization and Validation of Intranasal GHK-Cu Peptide Drug Delivery in Cognitive Impairment Pathology (washington.edu)

4 Likes

Can you tell us more about what you do, how you do it, and what you get out of it — if you have any test results changing also?

1 Like

Sure.

1. I buy lyophilized GHK-CU (25mg) and Oxytocin (2mg)
  2. With that order I buy sufficient bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the peptides.
  3. I reconstitute by adding the bacteriostatic water to the peptides.
  4. I then create two nasal spray bottles of peptide and bacteriostatic water solutions. I do this by equally splitting the solutions of GHK-CU and Oxytocin between the two nasal sprayers.
  5. I then fill the remainder of the 10ml nasal sprayer with additional bacteriostatic water.
  6. So in summary each nasal sprayer contains 12.5mg GHK-Cu and 1mg Oxytocin mixed in 10ml of bacteriostatic water.
  7. I then spray intranasally and inhale through my nose at the same time.

I haven’t had test results - but anecdotally both my physiotherapist and personal trainer independently noted improvements in my body control (recovering from MS relapse).

Given the nature of my neurological issues a more detailed and costly tracking of regular MRI scans in a controlled scientific study would be able to show objective changes.

Subjectively feel amazing.

3 Likes

Cool! Where do you source it? I’d imagine you have to be very careful with the purity of anything delivered to the brain.

1 Like

I am very careful, but I wouldn’t recommend doing any of this stuff (NOT MEDICAL ADVICE). But, seeing as you ask, I personally - and they say it is only for research purposes, so they too are covered - use biotechpeptides (USA) or UK-Peptides. Both have 3rd party testing.

5 Likes