Liposomal Vitamin C

Can someone recommended a trusted brand for Liposomal Vitamin C and provide a link to order?

Thank you.

I have had great effect from this one, and it actually doesnt taste like shit :grin:
Check out this product I found on iHerb. Aurora Nutrascience, Mega-Liposomal Vitamin C, Organic Fruit, 3,000 mg, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

1 Like

There are only 2 US manufacturers with lab result (liposomal size and clinical trials) to back up their product:

1. Livon Labs : They sell direct to the public at www.livonlabs.com as well as on amazon.com. Around $37 for 30 pouches of 1000mg, and you can often find a BOGO sale for vitamin C. I use 2-3 pouches per day.

2. cellg8.com : This is a research lab with an attached contract manufacturer (Valimenta.com). They have liquid liposomes but uniquely are the only proven manufacturer of powdered liposomes in USA for supplements (most powdered liposomes are used in vaccines and drugs at a much higher markup cost). Valimenta.com sells a small set of their products, including liquid liposomal vitamin C, directly to the public, but most of their product is sold under a number of client brands, including “Renue by Science”.

Thank you very much. Just ordered the livonlabs form.