Inflammation drives impairment of hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal and accelerated aging

The bitterness of Methylene blue is not easy to disguise when taken all at once.

However, by adding 4 or 5 drops to your coffee, to lemonade, to a smoothie, one can take it throughout the day without noticing it.

Further, by adding a drop or two of liquid ascorbic acid at the same time, and assuming a 6 fold absorption increase in MB, it is easy to reach the 8-16mg goal by the end of the day.

Question 1: What does he think of this approach?
Question 2: What biomarkers are expected to improve as a result of beneficial effects of MB?

2 Likes

Great questions thanks.

When I was in doing chelation there was an oriental woman across from me getting MB IV. They had the drip running wide open and when one bag ran out they stuck on another, wide open. She wore a red light vest and arms which I overheard them say should activate the MB and make it work. My question is “what were they doing?” You don’t have to ask, I’m just wondering for anybody to answer. Why does she want so much at once? Does this seem right? Lol, everybody was nervous and it didn’t seem appropriate to ask.

2 Likes

@Bicep It will come up because red light and MB stack very well according to many experts. I do it also but can’t tell anything from the combination.

1 Like