Ideal dose for 20 year old folks

yes 23andme raw data uploaded to Promethease. Not sure if it still works the same. This data is from a few years ago.

1 Like

I’m 27 and take rapamycin. Orginally 5-8mg weekly but I may cut back to biweekly instead.

3 Likes

Hi, I was wondering, as a young man in his twenties, has it grown taller again? Thank you.

Hello, do you feel any change in height after using it? I had read a paper where researchers said it allowed the bones of mice to continue to grow into adulthood, and I wondered if the same could be said for adults? Thank you!

I don’t think there is any drug that allows people to grow beyond 20 or so. Especially not rapamycin since it inhibits growth.

Growth is contrary to longevity: e.g. Small dogs live much longer than big dogs.

1 Like

I can understand where is he coming from since being taller as a male is always a good thing for quality of life. Even at 6’1 I’d still love to grow some more :smiley:

Rapamycin inhibits growth so it will make you smaller not taller. Mice given Rapamycin in childhood are much smaller than normal mice.

2 Likes

Thank you for your careful and meticulous reply. I may have misunderstood another paper. In the link:A radical switch in clonality reveals a stem cell niche in the epiphyseal growth plate | Nature
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-0989-6

it mentioned that rapamycin was involved in the bone growth of mice, so I searched here without much understanding. Thank you for your answer