How to Reverse Skin Aging

unfortunately that link to mesoram does not work. what is another way to see these type of needles you are using. Also rapadmin’s ‘this is what Lara is talking about’ apparently a video is unavailable also.

Hydroquinone is not recommended for use in the summer months or when UV index is high. It is preferabble to use in winter. This has been stated to me by multiple dermatologists and facial plastic surgeons.

“Hydroquinone works by decreasing the production and increasing the degradation of melanin pigments in the skin. This increases the skin’s exposure to UVA and UVB rays, increasing the risk of skin cancer. Regulatory agencies in the U.S., Europe, Japan and other countries restrict the product use.”

" Avoid the use of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a “tyrosinase inhibitor” that works by suppressing the enzyme that produces the pigment “melanin” that causes spots. The use of hydroquinone, which is one of the active ingredients that we frequently use in spot treatments, is very risky in summer. The use of hydroquinone carries the risk of making your stain darker, and this risk is much higher in the summer. You can use tyrosinase inhibitors such as alpha arbutin , kojic acid and azelaic acid in summer."

" For those patients who use hydroquinone creams and then expose themselves to the sun, there is a risk that ochronosis can develop."

There is also a skin cancer risk. As long as you are cautious, and use it short term and not in direct sunlight you should be fine.

“They utilized ICD-10 codes for melanoma, nonmelanoma skin cancer and all skin cancers to investigate which groups of people were likely to develop these cancers. Their study revealed that hydroquinone exposure caused a significant increase in melanoma, nonmelanoma skin cancers and all reported skin cancers combined.”

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/979800

If you are concerned about sun spots, brown spots and freckles, I suggested in my previous post the Forever Young® BBL - Sciton (Forever Young® BBL - Sciton). Only need to be done once- twice a year. You can search up before and after results.

4 Likes

so i assume u did not have to use Wise but could use a credit card instead or did u use a credit card with Wise and then u had to add another fee ?. Using that wise is enough to make one not use it as that wise was a royal pain in the ass and very error prone. I take it that medex place does not require any of this perscription crap ! Another place is Reliable… in india. Regardless of what it may imply i was always able to use credit card and it is a $18 all inclusive ship/handle. For tretinoin only maybe they are a little higher but have many more items than that. Another is …Pharma…in india with more things but generally a little higher price and both do not need prescrip. Oh wait i see that KACHHELA MEDEX has written ‘only accept with prescription’ so that place is TOTALLY OUT OF ANY CONSIDERATION.

I may have made an error previous because i just looked at that initial image of the video and it looked as if there was a dark pigmentation area right under her middle finger touching the side of her face about level with eye brow so i assumed wrongly that it was the picture of the person who was doing the asking but it was not and the particular lighting etc. made i look as if it were dark pigmentation area in that picture relating to beginning of video… Just to make it clear

Tacrolimus is certainly NOT something to be used in routine mesotherapy.!!

But if one had pigmentation and/or particular pertinent swelling disorder and don’t want to do injections try tacrolimus and or 4-ethoxybenzaldehyde for that particular pigmentation and or swelling problem area only and not elsewhere . If any topical only works for those pertinent problem areas one or both of those 2 that is tacro
or 4-ethoxybenzaldehyde will almost for sure as i have witnessed on myself. The so called deep chemical phenol peel, i had 2 of them did not work, nor did tretinoin nor a lot of other topicals but tacrolimus did. Don’t expect overnight results but give it say 6 weeks. And if u don’t already know of course make it occlusive by covering it with a thin plastic wrap.Further it is very rare but there was a post where a person went blind using tacrolimus but the details were unclear and it could have been coincidence and was due to some other reason or maybe not.

In regards to the particular topical anesthesa used in the video i would bet even that will not eliminate pain in some bottom of nose area. For example if that mesotherapy leaves a reddish or whatever pigmentation and/or swelling then one may use tacro and/or 4-ethoxybenzaldehyde to treat that problem area.

What is the effect of both in skin rejuvenation?

1 Like

bluecrystalinternational16@gmail.com
+91 77670 00137 — WhatsApp

This one is very reliable and the only source I order from in India. Multiple shipments under my belt. His tret tubes are something stupid like $4-5 I think. Shipping fee will cost more than the product itself so best to add more stuff to the order to make it worthwhile. Wouldn’t recommend buying too many tret tubes at a time as it can easily expire or degrade but see if he Carries anything else you might like.

1 Like

I just bought Altreno 0.05% lotion from Walgreens (script required) for $57 (20 g tube). It contains sodium hyaluronate, a small molecule that easily penetrates skin.

2 Likes

You can. You just have to rub it in and use an SPF 50 mineral sunscreen over it. Should be using sunscreen anyway.

Not an option for men unless you only want to treat above the beard line. BBL and IPL permanently remove hair.

1 Like

Just a reminder that a significant percentage of people need to build up a tolerance to tretinoin before nightly use, maybe starting by using every few days or even less. And it’s generally recommended to only be applied to dry skin even though it’s a lot easier to spread on damp skin (to reduce the chance of irritation). A moisturizing cream should go over it.

3 Likes

This is the most important step in using tretinoin, most people don’t go slow and their skin gets irritated, dry, flaky, looks worse then before… so they stop. I described above how I trained my skin over a period of 6 months, but now I can use it all over my face even in periorbital area and neck… the moisturizer over tretionin is also a good tip! It can reduce irritation too. How to Reverse Skin Aging - #411 by scta123

4 Likes

Really good point! I was warming up for BBL after seeing results, but never thought of this. :sweat_smile: I kind of like my beard :innocent:

2 Likes

FWIW: Everyone reacts a little differently to tretinoin, depending on their skin. I agree that you should take it slow and easy until you know how you are going to react. My dermatologist warned me to be careful at first, but I have never had any problems with applying 0.1% tretinoin before bedtime. BTW, I am fair-skinned and burn easily.

I have a prescription for 0.1% tretinoin cream, but I have to hassle with my insurance company every few months even though I am using it in conjunction with rapamycin as a preventative for future actinic keratoses, not as a wrinkle reducer. Even with the insurance the co-pay is ~$30 per tube. The 0.1% tretinoin cream is extremely cheap from India, though the cream is a little harder to find than the gel.

My favorite supplier for almost any pharmaceutical from India is Jagdish Nikose. He is not always the absolute cheapest, but he has been reliable for multiple shipments in the last two years.

This just happens to be a quote I received today. I will be ordering 10, 20-gram tubes of Tretiheal 0.1% (Tretinoin Cream USP)

"Hello sir, how are you?

1- Tretiheal , Tretinoin 0.025 Cream = 1.2 usd per tube.
2- Tretiheal , Tretinoin 0.05 Cream = 1.5 usd per tube.
3- Tretiheal , Tretinoin 0.1 Cream = 1.8 usd per tube

Regards,
Jagdish.
R L PHARMA,
NIBA HEALTHCARE.

Just contact him by email for a quote. Shipping is normally $35 dollars, so you can see you will be paying more for the shipping via EMS India speed post.

Jagdish Nikose
rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

6 Likes

Sure. I never had problems on my face, but tretinoin is advised not to be used on neck and periorbital area and IMO there you need it most, that is why it is important to train your skin, go slowly as if it reacts to tretinoin it is difficult to calm it down and it is pure psychological frustration that makes you discontinue tretinoin… I have many friends that started tretinoin on my advice but nobody was willing to invest some time to train the skin and be patient with results. My skin completely changed after a while on tretinoin, it is more smooth, more even colored in the same time firmer, but softer, hard to explain…

2 Likes

Yes, like you I try not to get too close to the eyes with tretinoin. Instead, I use a retin"al" eye cream (aka retinaldehyde). Retinal has been shown to be more effective than retinol. But it’s not more irritating than retinol. Some think it’s less irritating.

In one study it was compared to tretinoin for crow’s feet around the eyes, and it produced similar results and was better tolerated.

This is a retinal eye cream.

A less expensive one I haven’t tried yet.

Also, a recent study found that rolling skin after retinoid application improves penetration. Example product.

2 Likes

Joel,

What did you specify as the purpose of transfer on Wise? Did Wise ask for an invoice number?

Kachhela doesn’t provide invoices. At least he wouldn’t, when I asked.

1 Like

I believe I put in the reference number which was in the email Kachhela provided:

NOTE: PURPOSE/ REFERENCE OF PAYMENT SHOULD BE " P0103" FOLLOWED BY YOUR NAME.

1 Like

Terrific, thanks. I’ll try that next time.

Just to make it clear: Tacrolimus is certainly NOT something to be used in routine mesotherapy and not saying either tacro nor 4-ethoxybenzaldehye is necessarily regarded as rejuvenation. They are for special , not for plumping up etc., problems in uneven or disorder in skin pigmentation and the tacrolimus also for swelling like leveling skin by partially removing underlying tumor like swelling and it does other things also like treating eczema and psoriasis and other typical hyper and hypo pigmentation disorders including postinflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, solar lentigines, ephelides (freckles), and cafésome and about all those disorders , i forgot the exact names , those things that rapamycin was quoted as doing and more but in general more effective than rapa.
i even did the what is regarded as about the deepest(though it may or may not be) chemical peel which is phenol peel with over 88% phenol of which the downtime is like 2 weeks or more. Did 2 of them a few months apart and it did hardly nothing for my dark reddish purplish area on cheeks below eye and tried also tretinoin and other things such as hydroquinone etc. which did not help. Then i tried tacrolimus at 0.1% and surprisingly really made it noticeably quite less and also reduced some of the swelling of the underlying tumor like areas from many years ago silicone injections. Though it does not work overnight - u must be patient and u may think it is not working but after about 6 weeks of daily or better yet 2 times daily if like me u will definitely finally see a change. Did what nothing else could do and it was only topical application with no peeling so no downtime A problem is i have to use tacro eternally or the swelling will recur but think the pigmentation aspect is more or less permanent. 4-ethoxybenzaldehyde at say at 1% is very good at removing dark and uneven pigmentation also and reduces inflammation and unlike tacro it can work like overnight or instantly compared to tacro. Also like many other things it is quite possible it will work at first then as time goes on and on u get used to it then becomes less effective and after some time may become practically useless.possibly though i have not witnessed that.

2 Likes

it says right on the web page need prescription so forget that place. Someone asked for indian suppliers, a couple are https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com (it’s ‘sister’ site is all_daychemist likely wrong spelling, and another site generally a little more expensive but perhaps more complete is

AND neither requires prescription and every time i tried both will take credit card , though it may not appear so at first, and bitcoin. And there are many more of which some are combined and listed as separate item on this site Though i don’t know if it tells u whether require pescription or not.

I used Differin/adapalene (mentioned at the top of this topic) daily for 3+ months earlier this year. It definitely tightened things up. I have a much more defined jaw line, whereas I was on the road to Mitch McConnell face prior to. The bags under my eyes shrank from checked luggage to carry-on. Skin tone evenness improved as well. It took a couple of months to be perceivable, but it definitely ‘worked’. I don’t have a good ‘before’ photo, so you’ll have to take my word for it.

OTOH, lines and wrinkles reduced perhaps somewhat, but not anywhere as impactful as the skin tightening. And it seems to have created a few dark areas that look like sun damage where there was none before. It stung a bit the first few weeks, Skin sloughed where I was too aggressive in application.

Overall, pretty satisfied with the result.

Currently using Calecim. Because smearing ‘umbilical cord lining mesenchymal stem cell culture from red deer’ on my face is just too cool to pass up.

6 Likes