How to buy Rapamycin (Sirolimus)? What is the cost?

I buy my Sirolimus from Tailor Made Compounding

30@3mg capsules. Cost, including shipping, was $102.

Prescription needed

1 Like

Looks like a good company:

I’ve ordered Sirolimus and Dasatinib from them. Quality company, IMHO

1 Like

I’m from EU and they are very strict about Rapamycin, so I think is the best way to order from India. Guys Can some one send me PM trustworthy / reliable source where I could buy it. Or if you got Rapamycin from USA to send me private. We need to help each other :slight_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

Another option is to use Everolimus from Indian sources as 10mg doses are much easier to obtain. From my reading Everolimus seems to dose 1:1 with Rapamycin.
I’ve just received my first 10mg x10 box manufactured by Glenmark which was $60 +ship. I have no purity data though, so I’m reluctant to call it a perfect option.

3 Likes

I think this covers it: I’ve not heard of a single vendor on Indiamart.com not coming through with the product that was promised.

Best approach is to just search for the best price on a specific version of sirolimus you are interested in.

See Valisure test results on some batches of rapamycin purchased from India at bottom of this page;

I found one store http://rapamycin.store, does anyone have any experience with them?

No experience with them, there are literally hundreds or thousands of internet pharmacies that sell rapamycin, so they are no different than others in that respect I guess. Well - as I look at that website it seems that its even worse than most internet pharmacies because they don’t sell brand name pharmaceuticals, they sell something that they either repackage from another company - but you don’t know who, or they manufacture it themselves, which is also scary… since they likely don’t have the volume necessary to invest in the quality control processes that a typical drug company would have.

You can look up any online site’s reputation on the ScamAdvisor website:
https://www.scamadviser.com

I’m not sure how good this scam advisor site is… but its a start.

People ask me all the time - what are some good internet pharmacies to buy rapamycin from - but I really don’t think it matters. Almost everyone I’ve taken to who has ordered product from Indian pharmacies have all gotten what they paid for - (I’ve heard of one person only in the past year who didn’t get what he ordered and paid for) pretty amazing really - I thought it would be much worse). So it seems that these guys are in business for the longer term and not just out to scam you for a single order’s cash. From most people’s experiences here (I talk to a lot of people about this) its not much different from interacting with your corner pharmacy like Walgreens - but you pay by wire transfer and its mail order (and it all comes in a brown paper box wrapped in tape like a present your mother sends you at xmas).

The bigger issue… The key thing you need to focus on is the proven quality of the actual rapamycin products, the companies/brands producing the rapamycin. Ideally you want to see lab tests from high quality third party labs to validate the purity, the dosage and to check for common contaminants.

It would be really nice if more people shared their lab tests on all the different rapamycin products from the major brands/ producers/pharma companies.

We have some Valisure test results on rapamycin batches from Biocon and Zydus here from a year or two ago. This is just one lab analysis - so its a start, but ideally we all really want to be having all our rapamycin lab tested so we know we’re getting quality products. This goes for all generic medications - becaue there are issues in this manufacturing system and lack of FDA oversight - but check this page - and see the lab test at the bottom of the page to start with.

And - please, if you get lab tests done - share them here…

and see this page:

1 Like

Don’t know if this belongs here but I was surprised to find that the new online Amazon pharmacy has a very good deal on generic sirolimus. For prime members, 90 2mg tabs is $307. The best I could find on goodrx was $660.

5 Likes

That absolutely belongs here. Thanks for posting!

That is awesome. At about $1.70 per mg from a domestic pharmacy delivered, that compares well with the lowest cost foreign sources, assuming you have a prescription.

1 Like

Pfizer’s Rapamune here in the Belgium Pharmacies is 361,6 euro for 100 x 1mg. I even get it refunded by my health insurance :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Ludovic , I see many people in the EU complaining about the difficulty in finding doctors, and pharmacy sources for rapamycin. How did you manage to get both if I may ask? And you got it covered by insurance… fantastic. Please share how you managed to do this, I’m sure many European visitors would like to know more.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I think it’s all about finding an open minded doctor and then building a relationship of trust with your doctor by being honest and open. It helps that I have a medical background ( I use to work in a medical lab) and I get blood work done every 2 months, so he trusts that what I am using has no negative effect on my health markers. I work for a multinational with the best private health insurance, so I get all doctor prescribed registered medication reimbursed, I only have to pay the government taxes.

1 Like

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/

this Pacific island nation sells Rapamune, no prescription required, accepts E-check payment, shipped by airmail. Buy at your own risk.

1 Like

Did you try them? Were you happy with the results (the product they shipped)? What country did they ship to (I’m particularly curious about countries other than the USA - as it seems some people in other countries sometimes have more problems getting medicines).

No, i will try them and report later.
i just got it from a Twitter post. Their website seems legit.

1 Like

Hmmm… not a great score on scam advisor. I’d go with a higher ranked site in India before I’d go with these guys:

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/inhousepharmacy.vu

That’s strange – I’ve ordered many times from inhousepharmacy over a period of 5+ years and have always received my orders in a timely manner without any problems.

3 Likes

Maybe just a lack of data.