How to buy Rapamycin (Sirolimus)? What is the cost?

@Ludovic , I see many people in the EU complaining about the difficulty in finding doctors, and pharmacy sources for rapamycin. How did you manage to get both if I may ask? And you got it covered by insurance… fantastic. Please share how you managed to do this, I’m sure many European visitors would like to know more.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I think it’s all about finding an open minded doctor and then building a relationship of trust with your doctor by being honest and open. It helps that I have a medical background ( I use to work in a medical lab) and I get blood work done every 2 months, so he trusts that what I am using has no negative effect on my health markers. I work for a multinational with the best private health insurance, so I get all doctor prescribed registered medication reimbursed, I only have to pay the government taxes.

1 Like

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/

this Pacific island nation sells Rapamune, no prescription required, accepts E-check payment, shipped by airmail. Buy at your own risk.

1 Like

Did you try them? Were you happy with the results (the product they shipped)? What country did they ship to (I’m particularly curious about countries other than the USA - as it seems some people in other countries sometimes have more problems getting medicines).

No, i will try them and report later.
i just got it from a Twitter post. Their website seems legit.

1 Like

Hmmm… not a great score on scam advisor. I’d go with a higher ranked site in India before I’d go with these guys:

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/inhousepharmacy.vu

That’s strange – I’ve ordered many times from inhousepharmacy over a period of 5+ years and have always received my orders in a timely manner without any problems.

3 Likes

Maybe just a lack of data.

Indians dont sell Pfizer brand,
Inhousepharma sells Rapamune 1mg for $5 a pill.
Product Name

Rapamune (Sirolimus (Aka Rapamycin) 1mg) 100 Tablets/Pack (Sourced from Turkey)
Made in Ireland for the Turkish market. We include an English language leaflet with product.

Active Ingredient Sirolimus (Aka Rapamycin)
Manufacturer Pfizer
Product expiry date we are currently shipping
Jun 2023

1 Like

I think some do sell Pfizer rapamune… a quick search on indiamart.com gives me this:

Chawla Medicos - Offering Sirolimus Rapamune Tablet, Pfizer Ltd, 10*1 Strip

Moniksha Worldwide Pharmaceutical Private Limited - Offering Sirolimus Rapamune 1mg Tablet, 10x10 Coated Tablets

Just got mine from them

What did they charge per mg?

I received Zydus Siromus (Sirolimus) 300 pills today from Kachhela of Indiamart today, average cost including shipping is $1.46 per pill. It took 40 days to arrive here in CA. To my surprise, the package includes 30 pills of Sirokem sirolimus as bonus.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. How did you pay them? Via your bank or Revolut?

1 Like

use wise.com to transfer fund, it’s convenient.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I had tried Resolut once before but it did not work so well.

Mark Cuban just launched his own Pharma company - good prices on sirolimus and tacrolimus if you have a prescription.

https://costplusdrugs.com/medications/

1 Like

Here is the link for sirolimus, but seems they only have liquid. But seems like an ok price for a US product - but I don’t understand the ordering limitations - the most I can specify is “3 count” for $13.92" so a little over $4 per mg. - but strange that you can’t order more than 3.

Anyone here ever tried the liquid formulation? Just wondering if its a feasible option… it seems like there would be not a big difference between liquid or tablet - but perhaps I’m missing something.

https://costplusdrugs.com/medications/sirolimus-1mg_ml-oralsolution60ml/

Could depend on what they are using as part of the formulation, but it shouldn’t make any difference.

Something is screwy. You can only buy a total of 3mL at a time (3mg)? Looks like they’ve got some bugs to work out :slight_smile:

1 Like