How to buy Rapamycin (Sirolimus)? What is the cost?

That’s the perfect formulation for DIY rapamycin cream for wrinkles and some other skin matters as aging spots. Much better for mixing with a cream than powder rapa. Also better absorbability. Here a formula from Dr. Thimineur for powder, easily translatable to liquid. Another formula from International Journal of Pharmaceutics (go to page 281, table 2).

1 Like

Actually - and I used to make this mistake all the time … the drug Tacrolimus is actually not an mTOR inhibitor. You don’t want to take it instead of rapamycin / sirolimus, despite the name similarity.

The drug with a similar name (and thus the common confusion) is Temsirolimus - which is an mTOR inhibitor - see here:

https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/mtor-inhibitors.html

1 Like

YIKES! Thank you for clarifying!!! I’m waiting on my sirolimus order from India. Had been getting 90 tabs from Amazon Pharmacy for ~$150 but they jacked up the price in Jan. to nearly $400…

1 Like

Push Health provides legitimate Prescriptions, however they limit usage and the first six months I have the US brand. Ijust purchased from India do I need to get the meds checked for purity? Have you ever had any dealings with this company? They called me fast service take pay pal and inexpensive compared to US.

WELCOME HEALTHCARE
DIPESH CHHAJED
Mumbai
INDIA

$340.00

SIROMUS 1mg TABELTS
$300.00
30 x$10.00
SIROLIMUS 1mg 180 TABLETS

1 Like

KFISH, what do you mean they limit usage?

That is purely a person risk/reward choice. Its pretty expensive to get lab tests done on medications - its been a while since I looked, but I think its easily $500 to $1,000.

I’ve just created a single page for people to easily see the lab test that we do have on some rapamycin / sirolimus from India - just as a reference point:

Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

1 Like

Push Health is very problematic, depending on the physician/RA, etc., you are assigned to.
The person I was assigned to was totally incompetent and kept sending scripts for Ivermectin to a compounding pharmacy. After complaining and waiting for a coherent response I finally gave up and lost my fee.

I had no problem with Welcome Healthcare, I also used DIPESH CHHAJED and paid with PayPal because it was easy. I later found out that I could get the same brand, Biocon/Rapacan for a much cheaper price if I was willing to use a bank transfer.
This is surprisingly easy to do. I use: https://wise.com/

You can pay with your bank debit card.

I paid $80 for 100, 1mg tablets from;

Jagdish Nikose <rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

I have ordered from him twice and he was very responsive and Niba Healthcare shipped very quickly.

(rlhealthcare is Nikose’s business. His supplier is :

NIBA Healthcare - Wholesale Merchants of Anticancer Tablet & Pharmaceutical Tablets from Nagpur)

I didn’t ask for a quote from Niba Healthcare.

I will now do that and see if the price is the same.

Rapacan 1mg Tablet ; Sirolimus 10 Stripes or 100

tablets

80 USD for 100 X 1mg tablets

SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES 36 USD

TOTAL VALUE (USD) 116 USD

The actual product was shipped by Niba Healthcare.

It took approx. 2 weeks to the U.S. and another week to Nevada.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Your totally a wealth of information!

1 Like

That’s exactly who I used!

Push gave me a six month supply no questions asked.
thank you so much!

1 Like

They gave me one year with no refills of 2mg Sirolimus taken every 2 weeks, of course that is short of the recommendation dosage of the test studies. The pharmacy gave me 30.

Interesting that I stated for longevity and it was called into my pharmacy.

1 Like

Anyone on this forum purchased rapamycin from theantiaging.store?

Shipped to US?

Just talked to them … they are sellin Sirolimus and their shipment is $60 for Serbia … a bit much IMO!

They dont have Phizer!

Also, what are regular shipment prices when you order Rapalogs from India?

I order things from China and Japan and I never pay more then $10 per shipment much heavier and bigger then Box of Rapalogs.

$60 shipment from India is a bit much, no?

1 Like

Any testing done on their product for effectiveness (absorption ) and impurities?

I just ordered from the guys below. I paid 196 USD for 200x 1 mg RapAcan tablets. I used wise. 36 for shipping and 160 for product.

I started rapamycin in February and at the time I ordered from the antiagingstore with their relabeled product. It gave me a canker sore so I’m Pretty sure it contains some actual rapamycin.

3 Likes

I called them yesterday about the 3 mg capsules they made for me and they said they were standard gelatin. She did emphasize that they were gluten free. :smiley:

Hmmm… may want to consider getting your serum rapamycin levels checked after dosing, to make sure the compounded rapamycin is not getting completely degraded by the stomach acid (and is actually making it into the circulation).

2 Likes

FWIW…

Consider having them encapsulated in Acid Resistant Capsules

Review;

1 Like

I read that for better absorption, it should actually be taken with something acidic like grapefruit juice. If you take them in acid resistant capsules, then would that defeat the purpose?

The use of GF/GFJ is to inhibit an enzyme{CYP3A4] to increase absorption.

Commercial tablets are coated to survive stomach acid.

1 Like

Kimberly be careful with the grapefruit protocol, be sure to understand it and talk with your doctor

See here

Better bioavailability with rapamycin