How to buy cheap Rapamycin in China

Hello everyone, I am from China and I am a fan of using Rapamycin to fight aging. I would like to ask for advice on how to buy cheap Rapamycin in China, for example, by importing it from India or other countries with lower prices. I look forward to your reply.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

This user hand-carries it from India to Hong Kong and says it is legal:

How are the laws and attitudes in Chinese society regaring rapamycin and other similar prescription drugs? Just curious.

How expensive & reliable is it to get a prescription in China for rapamycin (sirolimus)?

Also if you’re not taking other medications that are conflicting with it, you could try using grapefruit juice to 2-3x the dosage, reducing costs.

1 Like

Relatively speaking, it’s still quite easy. Many kidney transplant patients will transfer their surplus of rapamycin through mail. In addition, large chain pharmacies can easily purchase it after registration. If obtained through a fellow patient, it will be much cheaper, but still more expensive than the Indian version. Therefore, I would like to find some channels if I need to take it for a long time. Thank you for providing information.

The price of rapamycin (Pfizer) is approximately $29 for a pack of 10 tablets, each containing 1mg.

It would seem that you could easily just order rapamycin from the list of reliable online pharmacies in India that we’ve put together from peoples experiences here: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

1 Like

thank you !very helpful