Help for Matt Kaeberlein's dogs

Matt Kaeberlein is asking for our support. He started a petition for continuing the dogs aging project. I’ve already signed, would be cool, if you do, also.

13 Likes

Here are the requests in the post:

(1) Please consider signing the petition to the NIH Director here: LinkedIn

(2) Please consider sending an email to your elected representatives here: LinkedIn

(3) Please share this message with your network as broadly as you can

7 Likes

This is a really important project.

Sign to continue the project and send letters to your elected officials…the links are above and it will take you all of 3 minutes or less.

I hate to say it but we need more test subjects. The more that we know about aging the more we will be able to help humans.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s really that good, if we write a letter. If so, I wouldn’t mention, that we are already on Rapamycin. My fear is, that officials would want to stop self-experimentation.

This is why I just posted the petition.

Other thoughts?

3 Likes

I signed the petition. I hope you will, too. If you do, then add another message to this topic to keep it alive until Kaeberlein reaches his goal 12,800 signatures. That may happen soon, I hope.

3 Likes

I also signed this petition. It took about 10 seconds from the link. I wish I knew more about why the NIH withdrew funding. Likely someone doesn’t appreciate its relevance to human health.

4 Likes

Matt Kaeberlein is looking for only 4,409 signatures more until the goal of 12,800 is reached. You can add your signature at this link:

7 Likes

I signed it. Quick and easy.

5 Likes

Signed it, too. I hope that at the very least, if the worst happens and the study is terminated early, they can scrape together some useful preliminary data from the rapamycin trial.

3 Likes

Signed the petition, and forwarded to a couple of people who are also fans of the project, and who’ll sign the petition as well.

4 Likes

signed it with a short comment .

1 Like

Roundabout 3.2k signatures missing. Let’s go!

I signed it!!!

2 Likes

where is the signature tally kept? Link?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This might sound silly but could someone who takes rapamycin that has a lot of money help fund this and push it through? Someone like Bryan Johnson?

4 Likes

You’d think Peter Attia could help save the day.

4 Likes