Has anyone tried the combo of metformin + rapamycin + SGLT2 inhibitors?

Or any research tried it?

INVOKAMET is supplied as film-coated tablets for oral administration. Each 50 mg/500 mg tablet and 50 mg/1,000 mg tablet contains 51 mg of canagliflozin equivalent to 50 mg canagliflozin (anhydrous) and 500 mg or 1,000 mg metformin hydrochloride. Each 150 mg/500 mg tablet and 150 mg/1,000 mg tablet contains 153 mg of canagliflozin equivalent to 150 mg canagliflozin (anhydrous) and 500 mg or 1,000 mg metformin hydrochloride.

1 Like

I am switching to Synjardy XR (empagliflozin + metformin ER). I was previously on IR metformin. Weekly 6mg Rapamycin and tracking with a CGM.

1 Like

I am using Farxinga (Sglt2), Metformin and rapa. My HbA1c has fallen from 5.8 to 5.6 but I don’t have a CGM to monitor over time. What do you see in you blood sugar movement with meals and exercise?

Hello Joseph. My most recent HgA1c was 5.5 on regular metformin. I can post any changes I notice, I just started. I switched for all the other organ benefits. See the picture.

2 Likes

This is the article the picture is from.
antioxidants SGLT2.pdf (1.7 MB)

3 Likes

I don’t know about any research, I haven’t had time to look into it.

As for me, I take metformin and an SGLT2 inhibitor with rapamycin.

I take immediate release metformin 425mg, and 50mg Remofloglozin before meals and 50mg acarbose and 125mg white bean extract with meals.

On the days that I take rapamycin, I take it (rapamycin) with meals and 10mg lithium.

I am ‘playing’ around with the rapamycin dose and route but everything else remains constant.

2 Likes