Greg Fahy: We may have discussed what this guy is doing but can we talk more about him

This guy Is the youngest looking 73 year old person I have ever met/seen. Comparing the way he looks now with say five years ago, not Only he hasn’t aged at all but he looks younger. I accidentally ran into his video on YouTube and I thought he’s probably about 55-60 max, googled him and he’s 73, unreal. Would love to discuss his work or what he does in layman terms. If this was done before on these boards (not just mentioning of him) please direct me to the topic. Thanks,

Greg Fahy | Thymus Regeneration: What’s Next? @ Longevity Frontiers Workshop 2023 - YouTube

3 Likes

What is his protocol?

Ran into him on YouTube just now, and haven’t done any research yet, but I was amazed at how good he looked for his age. I posted here knowing that few people on these boards are way ahead of me and thought someone would chime in. I don’t know if he’s doing any supplements or he’s doing more advanced therapies which are not widely available or are too expensive for common people. Here is him talking about what he does. Apparently, he does a lot of supplements but seems to focus on L-Carnosine.

2 Likes

From my research Fahy’s big thing is thyroid (thymus?) diminishing effects with age … he does thymus intervention… including injection to reactivate the thymus… long protocol… and cost… thousands of dollars… to gain back 3 years.

I decided to pass… bigger bang from rapamycin… less cost… less process.

5 Likes

Think it’s the thymus (not thyroid).

Greg is also big in cryopreservation - he pioneered tissue vitrification (ice free deep cryo) that enabled much of modern day fertility treatment and he was the first to cryobank a mammalian organ.

2 Likes

You are right Thymus. We look at thyroid for growth at the medical school.
Not interested in treating either at his cost and the degree of intervention. lol

2 Likes

Dr. Fahy supplements with Carnosine to rejuvenate the Thymus. There’s another thread about it here. Carnosine is an amino acid and you can get a similar benefit taking beta-alanine. I tried taking beta-alanine based on Dr. Fahy, but I’m allergic to it. I may try Carnosine in the future.

7 Likes

I hear you especially if what he does is very expensive but I tend to have more trust on people that look the part, and not just talk. As an example, when I compare him to D Sinclair to me they look same age or max maybe 2-3 years apart, yet this guy is 20 years older. So all being equal I’d much rather do what this guy does/preaches than Dr Sinclair. .

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find what he takes other than Carnosine even though he mentioned he takes a lot supplements. As far as his expensive trial treatment I agree with you, I’d skip that and stick with RAPA.

2 Likes

Here is something that says a little about his ‘stack’

https://www.reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/smppoz/dr_greg_fahy_stack_for_life_extension/

3 Likes

Here is my correspondence with his organization from a while back.

2 Likes

He is the architect of the TRIIM and ongoing TRIIM-x trials. It’s focused on HGH to restore the thymus, and also includes Metformin, DHEA, vitamin D, and Zinc. But the results supposedly come from the HGH.

3 Likes

The raw vegan Markus Rothkranz looks quite young for being 60/61 years old. @scta123

He’s an interesting dude.

6 Likes

The dude looks pretty good at his age. and his hair is great also (assuming it’s his natural hair). what does he do, other than raw vegan?
Do you know his stack?

2 Likes

Here’s a video when he turned 50. I don’t know what his stack is. I think he’s into lifestyle mostly.

2 Likes

His face looks early 40s while his hair looks early-20s which makes him look in his 30s overall. Most likely using sunscreen for his skin and either he has great hair genetics or he’s on finasteride/dutasteride.

1 Like

He claims he doesn’t use sunscreen in this video, and he claims he reduces DHT with his diet lol. I don’t think he’s lying and taking stuff he doesn’t mention.

Please people. Some basic due diligence. This photo was taken in 2013. What’s so remarkable about his looks? Looks his age and maybe older.

And it’s the first result that pops up when I Google his name.

So either plastic surgery or heavy filters in the other stuff that’s got people here so impressed.

5 Likes

This is what he takes I am pretty sure, he’s mentioned the anti-aging formula before:

He looks pretty good for being 61 in his videos, whether it is a combination of lighting, etc, doesn’t matter really. It’s possible to look young. I think keeping one’s hair, using sunscreen, using a topical retinoid, etc all will help and probably give better results.

1 Like

Did you see the pic? This was him at 51. What’s so impressive? Whatever he’s doing in his videos is smoke and mirrors. Beauty “influencers” know all the tricks. There’s built in filters in the cameras.

If he is 51 there I can certainly tell you, I looked better than that at 51.

1 Like