Get My New Book For Free!

Hey everyone, my newest book just went live (Kindle edition), and it’s free for the next 5 days! (It focuses on strategies to live a happier, stress-free life, which I think is important for longevity, too.)

It would mean a lot to me if you would grab a free copy and leave a rating/review (it’s a really quick read, probably 20 minutes).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNWNSF25/

8 Likes

it’s only free on unlimied?

2 Likes

I am in the UK and I am not sure it can be bought there (it is saying it is not available).

1 Like

@AlexKChen it’s fixed now, thanks for the heads-up! It will be free for the next 5 days.

4 Likes

I’ve sent it out to my friends to check out. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thank you, I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@John_Hemming you can also download a free pdf copy of the book on my website, if you’d like:

3 Likes

I love this…

“A few things in life are totally under your control, but not many. You’re in charge of your ATTITUDE, your JUDGMENTS, and your RESPONSES. That’s it – the only three things that really belong to you.

If you remember what belongs to you and what doesn’t, then you’ll have real freedom.”

I’ve been wandering through Marcus Aurelius’s Meditations for 40 years…you’ve inspired me to go dig it up again. Thanks!

3 Likes

That’s awesome, Joseph!

1 Like

By the way, this is one of my favorite chapters in the book:

4 Likes

A similar sentiment about other matters was stated 2000 years ago.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth

Finished reading the book. Most of the material covers similar grounds as Wayne Dyer, et al.Wayne Dyer claims inspiration from Eastern sources, this book was inspired by a Greek philosopher.

2 Likes

Great comparison @JuanDaw , I never would have realized it. Thank you for reading, too!

That domain name or IP address is blocked by my broadband provider, but not by my mobile phone network.

2 Likes

One of my friends in Germany really liked your book.

His writing style is pleasant, such that anyone can understand. I like this!

1 Like