Yes, many of us have. Choose a major brand (indian) and you will be fine, in my experience.
At one point I was convinced my Indian brand was bunk, but now I’m pretty sure I was mistaken and that it was my crappy high sugar high saturated fat diet at the time. I’m on branded Nexlizet now and it’s no different than the Indian generic I used to take.
Thank you for this post, @Davin8r, because your previous posts knocking the India sourced BA and EZ combo pills had me a bit worried. I know you are pretty careful in general, so I was seriously considering switching to a US prescription, at least on a trial basis. Thank you for saving me the effort!
The last time I purchased Rapamycin from India, my payment was for several T shirts. This was a PayPal transaction rather than Wise. The vendors seem to know how to work the system
FYI, Maulik told me shipping to the US is suspended right now.
Also, @garym37 I’ve placed multiple orders of BA/EZ and they all went well.
@Davin8r BA (and EZ) does not to anything very drastic for me, so I can see why you might have thought so.
Thanks, Beth. For BA/EZ which pharmacy provided a good experience?