February 15th - Buck Inst. Conversation with Lee Hood, MD, PhD - in person and virtual

A free event - attend in-person, or via Zoom remotely:

Conversation with Lee Hood, MD, PhD

You’re invited to the Buck’s Levy Community Seminar,
supported by a generous gift from
William and Elisabeth Levy.

Thursday, February 15, 2024
10 a.m. — Doors Open (light refreshments available)
11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Presentation and Discussion

The future of medicine (including how we age) will be personalized, predictive, data-rich and for the most part, in our own hands. Join Lee Hood, the Buck’s new Chief Innovation Officer and Distinguished Professor, and learn how our new Center for Phenomic Health will transform healthcare by enabling a deep, holistic understanding of individual health leading to precision healthcare that can catch the onset of disease years before symptoms arise. Revolutionizing prevention is the new frontier of medicine, and we are thrilled that it is happening at the Buck.

This event has limited seating and will fill up quickly so register now! You may register for up to two in-person tickets or one zoom ticket if you would prefer to join us remotely.

If you cannot attend but would like to support the incredible work happening at the Buck click here.

Register now

1 Like

Thanks. I signed up. Professor Hood is amazing. I’ve heard he and Dr Price speak several times about The Age of Scientific Wellness…it’s the future of health preservation.

1 Like

The recording of the meeting

3 Likes

Thanks! I missed the presentation so this is very helpful.

For anyone wanting to hear from Nathan Price PhD, a collaborator of Dr Lee Hood, here is my interview that I recorded in January 2024. Dr Price is now with Thorne working to bring some of the Scientific Wellness ideas to life and make them avail to us all. In the interview he also shares his thoughts on what we can do right now to be healthier.

2 Likes