Dosing with Methylene Blue

Thanks for this, but the product is out of stock…

I’ve found a US seller on Etsy who seems to be selling the same brand, but it could be copy-cat labelling; buying from an Etsy seller does not inspire confidence.

I’ve also found these suppliers:

https://troscriptions.com/ - they need a US registered card to make payment though.

The Side Effects of Methylene Blue, How to Use it, & More. - they need a membership to be able to buy meds.

I’ve tried several UK lab suppliers too, but they all state its not for human consumption, despite being pretty high purity.

If anyone has any other leads on where to buy human edible methylene blue in the UK please let me know as I’m still looking…

[EDIT] I’ve just managed to buy directly from the US compass site and ship to the UK.

I think they all say that or something along the lines of “for research purposes only”. You just want to buy pharmacy grade.

I’ve also been referred to these UK supplier by Troscription in the US who resell their methylene blue products in the UK and Europe.

The one I found on Amazon in the UK claimed to be USP grade which is a US Pharmaceutical grade hence not directly relevant to the UK, but I assume OK to take at least in milligram quantities.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08JLK4CZF/

GBP70 for 5g

1 Like

If you are troubled by the blue color of methylene blue, I strongly recommend adding a few grams of vitamin C powder, as the blue color will be very light

Interesting podcast on stem-talk with Francisco Gonzalez Lima on MB and NIR light.

I am going to try MB (to keep under my limit, I’m dropping LDN).

1 Like

I have a drawer full of LDN. LDN was very disappointing for me. I took it for a few months with no discernable results, either subjectively or with any noticeable effects from my blood work.
The only thing I noticed was that it did not improve my sleep. Actually, it had the opposite effect.

1 Like

I am a believer in MB and NIR light therapy. My experience is that you have to do the NIR therapy quite regularly for some time. I have a full-body horizontal set-up and I use it at least six times a week along with dosing MB.
My results are mainly subjective. I feel really good after a session and I enjoy the NIR therapy.
I really think it does something for the skin and I am hoping it does something for the brain.

2 Likes

@desertshores
LDN — I too was trying for sleep support which I got at first but then lost as the dose increased. I also discovered that it gave me prostate issues (at least it went away when I quit the LDN). It might have given me some pain relief, and I definitely could feel the loss of cravings. I may go back to a lower lose someday.

NIR — I also love my NIR lamp. I use it everyday on some part of my body. I’m still not certain of all the benefits but it is the best pain reliever for bad shoulders, elbows, and low back. Amazing. Do you also use a UVB lamp?

MB — I am trying 2 things: MB tincture and a Troscription product with MB and nicotine for “focus”. It sounds too good to be true but I’ll be happy if it is ½ true.

Fingers crossed.

No, but I got out on my patio every morning with my cats to get some blue light from the sky.
Fortunately, the sky is almost always blue where I live.

1 Like