Does anyone have experience with Ruxolitinib or other JAK inhibitors?

Has anyone tried to enhance Senomorphics with Ruxolitnib or other JAK inhibitors that target any of the 4 species of Janus kinases? If not, what are your concerns?

I have not done any Janus kinase inhibition myself, but i have done a lot of work downstrean on the SLC25A1 tricarboxylate channel. I think the main impact via nf kappa b is on slc25a1

This is a core target on reducing senescence. I think il-10 is the key cytokine.

Thanks John. You mentioned in another post that you are worried about the side effects of attacking NF kappa B? Would you mind explaining that?

I thought this was quite compelling, but you clearly have more expertise in this area.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/full/10.1073/pnas.1515386112

The first point is that I supplement citrate which is another way of achieving the same results as it deals with the under expression of SLC25A1.

The second point is that NF kappa B is one of the core cellular response pathways dealing with difficulties. I would be quite careful in trying to affect this unless you can target specifically the cells that you are targeting.

Its a question of side effects

1 Like