Do not demand the universe make sense - Video

This is a new video from Curing Aging. This has I think been produced by David Katz who is also involved with the hacking aging group.

He has a particular view that aging is active self destruction. I disagree with this view, but I thought people would be interested to see what he is saying.

5 Likes

Ah no. In this way lies madness. Interesting video however.

Guy is really really good at math and maybe the universe doesn’t have to make sense, but this guy does make sense. I think he’s right. Evolution is killing us off.

Should be hackable. Some of what he talked about was garbage, but on this point I think he’s right. Doubt if I see it happen.

1 Like

I am pleased you agree with him. I don’t. However, to have an effective debate we need to have people to disagree.

1 Like

If we ever find answer to a fundamental question - what’s the purpose of the universe - we’ll find the answer to why we age. If the purpose is Experience, then we are doomed as experiences require change of scenery. Species come and go. Simple logic.

We don’t need to know the fundamental question to existence in order to combat aging. Biological immortality has already been achieved several times over in several species with even some mammals like the naked mole rats who don’t seem to age.