Chris Hemsworth and Peter Attia…

I see Chris Hemsworth has a new series coming out and Peter Attia is a feature:

I wonder if Peter convinced him to join Team Rapa :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes - a Disney production. Should help the longevity community and awareness:

4 Likes

Here’s Chris and Peter on the Drive

2 Likes

The elephant in the room here is that, to play Thor, Chris was on even more test than @Agetron

That can’t be good for longevity…

1 Like

With all respect I have for Attia, I dont understand why one will care for this reality show. I don’t care what Chris is doing and what his genome looks like.

2 Likes

Chris is promoting longevity. If we want more resources and awareness devoted to the field, what better way is there?

1 Like

My goodness this is mean spirited.

1 Like

Not at all! I dont see the benefit apart from the entertainment aspect of it. I personally dont enjoy this type of entertainment.

2 Likes

Agetron v Chris in an armwrestle - now that would be a sight!

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion. Novos’ thoughts are also interesting:

There’s plenty of differing perspectives out there, that’s for sure.

Certainly respect Chris sharing his genetic testing results regarding Alzheimer’s!

2 Likes

IMO I think it’s awesome that we get anti-aging hacks out in front of the world! We need to help each other in order to succeed, in fact that’s how we learn!

2 Likes

I am down!!
Let’s hold the smack down on Rapa Nui Island. Everyone is invited to come.

Fair warning for Chris - I whipped my brother-in-law (professional scuba diver) who has arms twice my size and out weighs me by 60 pounds. Left and right arms - lol.
He said he couldn’t believe my strength.

3 Likes

By the way guys, Peter Attia is launching a new website in the coming months. You can get an early look at it here:

I heard about it at the Longevity Summit conference.

6 Likes