CBD delta 8 Rapamycin and sleep

Hi, I have recently started a clinical trial for Rapamycin I am one week in either taking nothing, 5 mg or 10 mg. I don’t know because it is a double blind. I took my first dose at noon. I also take delta 8 gummies to sleep they seem to be the only thing that works I see that CBD is supposed to interact with Rapa, which I take at bedtime. Do I need to discontinue the gummies?

I would not change anything, that way you can tell what is the effect of rapamycin rather than (withdrawal from) something else

1 Like

@Pattyg what rapamycin clinical study are you participating in?

The ageless RX pearl study…

2 Likes

Wow!
Have been waiting on it to go forward for almost 2 years.

Can’t wait for the results.

I wouldn’t be able to resist a Labcorp report on my blood during the trial… I am not good with surprises. Lol.

Probably best to ask the people running the study. This is what comes up when you put marijuana in here “marijuana will increase the level or effect of sirolimus by affecting hepatic/intestinal enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism. Contraindicated.” https://reference.medscape.com/drug/rapamune-sirolimus-343206

1 Like

Good morning, I have a feeling I am on Rapamycin, not the placebo.I have had a few pimples, which I have not had for years, one mouth sore that quickly resolved.
A month in I am finding that I have more energy at the end of the week. ( I take my pill Mondays) early in the week my sleep is not so great waking up very hot thru the night. I also have been more moody a bit like pre menopause, PMS.
If there are other women on this forum. I would love to hear the experiences with hormonal changes…the first week my lips were very dry. Unfortunately no change in weight or appetite.

But then I could be on the placebo and everything is my imagination…:flushed:

1 Like

Sounds like rapamycin to me. I get the restless sleep, a few pimples and the energy later. I also hear my pulse in my head… strong.

I don’t think I like the sleepless nights….

1 Like