Canagliflozin vs Acarbose/Metformin for Anti-ageing

I am only on 1mg weekly with grapefruit juice - 1 month in. I haven’t officially gotten my blood tested since after I started taking Rapa. However, I am noticing more of these teary-eyed sugar or carb-induced spikes which I usually only get when I eat something sugar or carb heavy. Very un-scientific of me, I know…

1 Like

Wow, that is a super low dose to be experiencing blood sugar issues. Let us know if your blood tests correlate with your suspicions.

On the other hand, I feel terrific. I have as much if not more energy then I did in my 20s, and my body is yearning to go to the gym and work out doing resistance training. My body has never ever wanted that before. I must be doing something right. I take my Rapa on Saturday, and today is Friday, so maybe it’s my MTOR system switching on again with a vengeance…

I take a lot of other supplements which may be multiplying or modifying each others’ effects. I am also sleeping in an hour and a half more than usual. There are just so many factors to consider…

2 Likes